Average based on 3 reviews
  • about 4-5 month ago

about 4-5 month ago simple no push sales pitch gotta do your own inspections pretty good looking inventories It was a cash deal only took us about less than 30mins to finish and drove off the lot. had a small issue, should have paid my own inspection before purchase, but Sam was nice enough to help me out. over all great deal. nice sales ppl and great after sales services.

• great deal

love the car great deal great price easy, not pushy at all thank Sam.

love the car great deal great price easy, not pushy at all thank Sam.

• Great , Easy, Protected.

Walked in saw a couple cars, its a small lot around 30-35 cars. Only two sales and they both were helpful. wasn't pushy, so I took my time compare the cars that I wanted. They do bank finance or in-house finance, anyways I need one. So we did credit application on the spot. About 5 mins and I got approved. They also being honest with me its a used car, no tech can guarantee when the car is going to have issues or when is it gonna break, so they suggested me to buy a 3 month warranty on the car. It was $300 but I asked if I can get it for free. I was lucky they told me they have hit their mark for the month so they don't mind to throw that in for me, just to see a customer walk out happy and worry free. That was AWSSSSSSOME!! I will definitely come again for my next car. and I give them 5 Stars.