3.0
Average based on 2 reviews
  • long-time customer

Long-time customer...have bought six cars from here (between parents and siblings and myself). Dependable, courteous. Truly a pleasure.

• did not respond to my email inquiry

Did not resond to my email. I did not try to contact them by phone. Bought a similar car at another location.

Although most of our customers contact us by phone, we do our very best to respond to all of our emails and do so in a timely manner. We sincerely apologize if your email was overlooked. This is the first negative review/testimonial our business has received. Lake Region Imports has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 12/14/01. We received a certificate dated 11/12/14 stating that our company has not received a single customer complaint and has not received a negative customer review within BBB's reporting period for 36 months, something we are extremely proud of. Please take the time to view our very positive testimonials from others; many of them are long time customers or were referred by other happy customers.