Johnny Bizzarro's Fleetwing Auto Sales

• Very happy with dealership and customer service

It was the easiest experience I have had buying a car. Very happy and will go back!

• Great Dealership.

John is a great salesman, very understanding and no pressure on buying a vehicle. I would recommend John to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

• A Great Salesperson

John Bizzarro a very compassionate and great salesman. He makes you feel very welcome when your looking at vehicle's no pressure at all. I would recommend John to anyone looking for a car. Great guy.

• A Great Salesperson

John Bizzarro is a great salesman, very compassionate about his job and making customers feel very welcome and make sure they get a great vehicle.

• Amazing car buying experience!

My husband and I have always taken our truck here for repairs. After 2 years of great service we decided to purchase a different truck through them as well. I can't not express how happy we are every time we walk out. John has always gone above and beyond to help us out. Chris Pfister, our sales consultant, was an absolute joy! He went out of his way to work with us, and made sure we were really happy with our purchase. Also the lady (I can't remember her name) that handled all our paperwork talked to me like we had been friends for years! I'll be sure to catch her name the next time we go in. This by far has been our favorite place! (We have delt with many all over the US) Oh and unbelievably fast! I love that we didn't have to send ALL day sitting there! An hour tops and we were on our way in our new truck!

• Bizzarro's fleetwing auto

John took a day off work to find me the exact truck I wanted. Super nice guy. Would recommend dealing with him.

• Best dealership in the area

Today I bought a 2012 Ford Edge self the dealership I went to is family owned and very friendly the car sales men was very outgoing and willing to help with any questions we had his number one goal was to make sure the customer was satisfied he was willing to work with me and get me financed even though I didn't have very much money down. The lot has vehicles in very good condition and lots of used models to choose from. If he didn't have something I was looking for he would order it in for me. I'm so happy with our vehicle I will definitely be going back to buy another vehicle from them. I would say that the dealership is one if not the best in there Erie area I would recommend anyone go to them if they are looking to purchase a automobile 10 out of 10 for me.

• Very Happy with buying experience

Happy with purchase good people to deal with, will be back. Thanks Johnny B.

Happy with purchase good people to deal with, will be back. Thanks Johnny B.

Jeff, Thanks for the 5 star review! I am proud you had a great experience at our dealership. It was a pleasure meeting you & I look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call. Thanks again- Johnny

• Very happy with our whole experience!

Chris went above and beyond with customer service and honesty. The car is great and we are so pleased to deal with a man of his word. Thanks!

• Diamond in the rough

Customer service was great, very accommodating. Addressed any questions courteously and promptly.

Thanks Chris for making the trip & purchasing your vehicle from our dealership. If we can help you with anything, please don't hesitate to call. Welcome to the JBF family :)