Johnny Bizzarro's Fleetwing Auto Sales

Call This Dealer

Used

• Hometown Service/ Family Orientated
    December 22, 2017

Purchased a 4X4 Ford Ranger today. Dealt with Johnny. Was treated like family. Extra special care by him. This truck looks spotless and rides fantasti...c. Amazed by the special treatment this dealership gave me. Thank~you to the Bizzaro Family

• New truck with a plow
    February 11, 2018

Very helpful and easy to work with. Easy buying process and helpful for a plow. Would definitely recommend to someone else to come look and maybe purc...hase a vechiles.

• Great experience
    February 11, 2018

We really appreciated the friendly staff and their willingness to help us find the perfect truck! They took the time and attention we needed to make o...ur decision. It made the buying experience go smoothly and took the hassle out of the whole process! Thanks again!

• Johnny and Dave are so awesome
    January 31, 2018

Johnny and Dave have been good to us for over 7 years. I have bought 4 cars and am on my 5th purchase and I keep going back because they are so good ...to their customers. Wonderful local service!

• Excellent Customer Service!
    December 29, 2017

On 12-28-17, my son John and I visited Johnny Bizzarro's Fleetwing Auto Sales looking to purchase a truck. We were greeted with a smile, even though ...the temperature was bitter cold with snow mounting over two feet. The inventory and pricing are very good allowing my son John to purchase a truck that he loved. The owner, Johnny Bizzarro, is very knowledgeable of the vehicles on his lot and his customer service skills are excellent. John and I are very pleased with the purchase of his Dodge pick up truck and we would highly recommend this dealership to anyone with the utmost confidence.

• OMG love them.
    December 15, 2017

They are the nicest people I have ever dealt with, Literally no pressure, Was so nice to deal with a Friendly and caring dealership. They went total...ly above and Beyond making me happy. Could not ask for a better purchase on a vehicle. Love them all.

• Great Value
    December 2, 2017

Stopped in to test drive a 2008 Honda Ridgeline I had viewed online. Found that they had 2 comprable Honda Ridgelines. Was very surprised as they are ...somewhat rare. Both were quality vehicles of nearly equal value. The staff was very helpful with answering questions about vehicle history, especially sales consultant Chris Pfister. I ultimately purchased the Ridgeline I had viewed online. I've now been driving the vehicle for a few days, and couldn't be more please. Would definitely recommend checking them out if looking for a quality used automobile.

• Retired
    November 25, 2017

My Husband and myself was very pleased we where greeted right away and especially with a smile at the time of our visit and our purchase from the Flee...twing Auto Sales. Co. The Sale went smbybyoothly and the Sales Person was very intelligent. We couldn't ask for a nicer dealership then this one. I highly recommend Fleetwing Auto Sales to everyone. I would buy another Vehicle from them any day.

• Fantastic Purchasing Experience!
    November 24, 2017

I went in worried about purchasing a used car, but I left confident, happy, and feeling like a part of the family that sold me the vehicle! I was wor...king with a small budget, so was worried about the quality of the vehicle I was going to receive, but the dealer worked with me to get me the best bang for my buck. They brought the price down $500 dollars to keep me within my price range, and they even gave me a free alignment and filled up the gas before I took the car off of the lot! This experience was beyond anything I have ever experienced at a car dealership, and I would strongly recommend to anyone getting a car new or used to come check out Bizzarro's Fleeting Auto Sales and meet a wonderful family with wonderful deals and a passion for giving every customer the best experience they can!

• Extremely Satisfied
    November 21, 2017

We were looking to purchase a truck, and after finding Johnny Bizzarro's online we decided to take the hour drive from our home to the lot to see the... inventory. We were impressed to see so many trucks to choose from. John was so friendly and helpful, we enjoyed doing business with him. He worked with us to make it possible for us to purchase the truck we were most interested in and even at that price he offered a warranty at no charge, which is unlike many other dealers. Angie prepared all the necessary paperwork, she was very helpful with explaining details, and answering our questions. She also was a joy to do business with. John and Angie, along with Chris, and Momma Bizzarro spent time with us just chatting , something that is not found often these days, they made us feel comfortable and glad that we took the drive to their lot. We are thankful to all of them for the kind service and the friendly atmosphere. And after driving our new truck home, we are so glad we went to Johnny Bizzarro's.

Johnny Bizzarro's Fleetwing Auto Sales