New 866-454-1723 Dealer Website
Used 866-494-1525 Email Dealer
Service 888-503-7412

• Exceptional Experience

We just bought our 2011 Toyota Tacoma here and absolutely LOVE it! The salesman Curtis was exceptional, there was zero pressure and only showed us what we were interested in. By far my best car buying experience! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy

• 2016 Hyundai Sonata

Very happy with new car purchase. Would buy from them again. I was tired of looking and I finally got what I really wanted.

• 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe

Thank you Summer for your review! I am happy we provided you a great experience. -Sabrina Nelke General Sales Manager

Had a great experience when i bought my 2015 Hyunda santa fe! The salesman did not pressure me and i got a great deal for me and my growing family. I will send people in to findlay!

• Best sales and service at Findlay Hyundai Mazda!

Thank you for your business! We appreciate the review and are happy we provided you a great experience -Sabrina Nelke General Sales Manager

Bought my new 2015 Sonata Sport Turbo from Findlay Hyundai and Mazda and I LOVE it! The salesman are very nice and not pushy or annoying like so many dealerships. If you are wanting to shop for a car without being pressured this is the place! I also service it here and service is always fast and friendly! Highly recommend!