• Awesome Sales Person!

Great dealership. Ben was an awesome. He found us exactly what we wanted that was within our budget. He never tried to get us to go outside it! They were friendly and very approachable with our situation- trying to take a vehicle that had some issues. Great experience!

Samantha, I am so happy to hear about your wonderful experience with us! Thank you for your kind words. We sincerely appreciate you doing business with Findlay Hyundai!

• Exceptional Experience

We just bought our 2011 Toyota Tacoma here and absolutely LOVE it! The salesman Curtis was exceptional, there was zero pressure and only showed us what we were interested in. By far my best car buying experience! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy

Jeannie, Thank you so much for the wonderful review that you gave us. We are so happy that you chose to work with our dealership! Welcome to the Findlay Hyundai Family!

• 2016 Hyundai Sonata

Very happy with new car purchase. Would buy from them again. I was tired of looking and I finally got what I really wanted.

Staci, I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Findlay Hyundai. Our customers are the most important people to us! Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle :)

• 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe

Thank you Summer for your review! I am happy we provided you a great experience. -Sabrina Nelke General Sales Manager

Had a great experience when i bought my 2015 Hyunda santa fe! The salesman did not pressure me and i got a great deal for me and my growing family. I will send people in to findlay!

• Best sales and service at Findlay Hyundai Mazda!

Thank you for your business! We appreciate the review and are happy we provided you a great experience -Sabrina Nelke General Sales Manager

Bought my new 2015 Sonata Sport Turbo from Findlay Hyundai and Mazda and I LOVE it! The salesman are very nice and not pushy or annoying like so many dealerships. If you are wanting to shop for a car without being pressured this is the place! I also service it here and service is always fast and friendly! Highly recommend!