Gary Lang Kia Subaru

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 29 reviews

March 10, 2018

Very happy with your dealership. The people are friendly, informative and was I pleased with my visit to Gary Lang Kia. Love my SOUL 2016. The s...alesperson's who sold me my car, his name is Leo and he was great too.

March 8, 2018

Ed and staff were very welcoming and patient during our car buying decision. I would recommend this dealership to all. It is worth the drive!

March 5, 2018

Good things with Gary Lang The sales person was the best and gave me a good deal. This is the 4th car I bought from Gary Lang all new.

February 23, 2018

We all dread walking onto a car dealership lot do we not? Well, your search and stress will disappear if you get over to Gary Lang. I actually start...ed by speaking to Jerry who was very kind and gave it to me straight as far as credit, payments, fees -you name it. I then actually used the on-line application process first which Jerry gets and calls you. After that, we drove over and Ed Chambers came out who already knew I started the process. Ed was super kind, funny and very understanding to any situation. If there is a way- Ed will find it. They are fast and care about your experience. When you do find your new vehicle, you get to take pictures with it. Ed also will go over every button so that you feel safe and confident. Good Luck!! They won't let you down~

February 22, 2018

Jordan was so helpful with the entire process. He was kind, and very knowledgeable. He was straightforward with me on everything and he didn’t try and... scam like other sales people do. I would recommend Gary Lang dealership to everyone I know. I was treated with the upmost respect.

February 13, 2018

Jordan is TERRIFIC and so HELPFUL, he helped with the purchase of my sons car and get us out of a bogus loan with his current vehicle, Jordan and Cod...y did MAGIC, and my son and I couldn't be happier with the vehicle!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING GUYS, YOU'RE THE BEST!! I will highly recommend you!! Thanks for making the buying process as painless as possible!! My son's patience isn't that good, but we were in and out with the new car in a short amount of time, Jordan even staying later than the dealership was open, taking his time explaining everything !! P.S.--Jordan--love the pits!!

February 6, 2018

Great people and great service and the greatest prices. Went in and out with a new car fairly quickly, great trade in price and again great staff.

January 11, 2018

Third car I bought from Gary Lang, first Kia and love it. Sales staff outstanding Friendly informative -- not pushy, not high pressure. And a grea...t price

December 30, 2017

Gary Lang made my first new car buying experience a breeze I worked with Richard and he went above and beyond to give me into a brand new 2018 Kia Opt...ima I would recommend them to anyone, that is currently searching for a new or used car they will work with you to get you into your dream car I couldn't have asked for a better or easier car buying experience.

December 30, 2017

It was a great experience! Jason was great! The whole purchase was fast and pleasant! The finance guy was great also! I would definitely recommend y...our dealership and people!! Also, i love my car!