• GREAT EXPERIENCE THE STAFF WAS THE BEST

CARL AND VICTOR MADE IT SO EASY. I DIDNT THINK I COULD EVER GET A LOAN

CARL AND VICTOR MADE IT SO EASY. I DIDNT THINK I COULD EVER GET A LOAN

• The guys at cummuter cars are awesome and very coo

The guys at commuter cars are very nice and helpful. They will help you to there best ability they are awesome!

• Mr Hall

Carlos was our salesman he was very friendly and was very helpful! He made buying the vehicle fun.

• Mr Hall

• Highly recommended

Highly recommended, great sales team, was more than willing to help me find a great deal!

Hi. My name is paul. I just bought my ford ranger off of theses guys. David is the man. They really took care of me, what a great bunch of guys. They are the best. If you go there ask for David, there all good. Thanks again guys I love my new truck.

• Clean rides

I was driving around town looking at a few dealer ships that were local and finally came across Commuter Cars. I was on a tight budget and everywhere else had told me I needed to pay cash cuz of my credit. Nick the sales guy had pointed me in the right direction on a great car I should get. after test driving a couple of them I ended up buying a 04 chevy impala! THANKS GUYS -Marcus

• Awesome Service

Tom helped me get the car I needed for a good price and on site financing!

Tom helped me get the car I needed for a good price and on site financing!

• Good place to buy a used car....

I needed to purchase a used car and didn't have alot to spend. Carlos put me in to a 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser that I admired. There was a small snafu with the car a few days later but they made sure to make it right and took care of any small issues I wanted addressed at the same time. Jake in their service department is top notch! I would recommend Commuter Cars to anyone I know who was looking for a car.

• I will recommend anyone to commuter cars

I wanted a car for my daughter and they helped me like pro and have the process very fast. I was very happy with the service and the purchase. I have bought a Honda Civic 2013 and it is a great deal and great car. Wilkens Derival