Jaguar Land Rover Columbia

• Vera & Andy, Augusta, Ga

Sara Dechent was our contact and was fantastic. She made the experience easy & allowed us to take our time and feel confident in the decision to purchase. She was extremely professional. We enjoyed the experience and love the car!

• Range Rover Sports

Darryl provided awesome service he was very patient, honest and professional. He made our car buying experience wonderful. We will recommend our friends to him.

• Outstanding Service

Brian is amazing, he's straight forward and will take great care of you. Overall outstanding service, from start to finish.

• New car customer

The general manager Bob Carter and salesman Matt Wheeler were outstanding!

The general manager Bob Carter and salesman Matt Wheeler were outstanding!

• Always a great experience!

Callled late afternoon, had a first AM slot the next day and car was inside the shop 5 min after the mechanics got there. Fixed what needed fixing, noticed a problem waiting to happen and asked if I wanted that addressed, and I'm out of there in half what I expected. And their coffee is very good too.

• Great dealership

Everytime i goes to the dealership in Columbia SC, I get good services! The service saleman was great with helping me on everything I ask or need!

• Not your typical dealership. Far superior!!!!!

I brought my 2013 Range Rover Sport at the Land Rover dealership in Hilton Head but I get repairs and maintenance done at the location in Columbia, Sc due to the shorter distance between there and my home. I can truly say that I was very satisfied with the service at this dealership. I had expected service like you may get at other car dealerships (crowded waiting rooms, dirty toilets, loud speakers, no where to sit, waiting hours on end, etc). Not this dealership. I feel as if the red carpet is rolled out anytime I go there for regular maintenance. The service representatives are very friendly and courteous. They explain what is going to happen in a professional office like environment not one with you standing for hours at a counter. They offer you transportation if the repairs will take a while. They even have a nice refreshment area with a television if you chose to wait (but i never waited longer than 10 mins..they really value your time). My service representative Linda was excellent. She even remembers my name when I walk in (along with other regular clients). The mechanics were also nice and down to earth. I would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to purchase, lease, or wanting maintenance on a Land Rover vehicle.

• Good buying experience

Brian was a big help. EZ buying experience. I highly recommend the dealership if you are looking, new or used.

• Buying My BMW

I had an easy breezy time at the dealership and Brian was a great salesman!

I had an easy breezy time at the dealership and Brian was a great salesman!

• Saturday before the Storm

Came to the dealership to browse for ideas--I have never owned a Range Rower before. Even though my wife and I were greeted by a fairly new client advisor, he was knowledgeable about the available options. Other associates were quick to assist our advisor where needed and sales management was straightforward in their dealings with us. We left the dealership in a new Range Rover feeling that we had been treated fairly, with courtesy, by a group of pros---like a "customer" should be treated.