4.3
200 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Prestige Auto Group from DealerRater.com
  • came in to buy one left with 2

Michael was great bought 2 vehicles from him today we will refer everyone to him Michael was very very good!!!!!!!!!!!

• Found the car I wanted!

Zach was very helpful and showed us around the lot. He made sure we made the right decision. We found the vehicle we were looking for. I would recommend you go see Zach for your next purchase!!

• Happy with my new car

Zach is a hell of a salesman, showed us around and let us know about the cars that we were intrested in. He told the truth and Thats the best quality!

• 2009 nissan maxima

Very good car purchasing experience, everything went very smooth and had an awesome car salesman. Thank you Aaron!

• David

David was very good and gave us different options. The entire staff was very good

• 07 BMW 328 XI

EXCELLENT SERVICE VERY PROFFESIONAL ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTION TO BEST OF KNOWLEDGE AND HONESTLY I TRAVELED 3 AND A HALF HOURS CAR LOOKED EVEN BETTER IN PERSON PICTURES DID NOT DO ENOUGH JUST. HAPPY CUSTOMER

• 2005 Sebring

Aaron was great. He executed the sale and answered all questions and concerns i had.

• Car Purchase- Mercedes Benz

Great place to do business. Sales associate was friendly and thorough.

Great place to do business. Sales associate was friendly and thorough.

• Poor customer service

Contacted dealership by phone on December 9th to inquire about a vehicle. Spoke with salesperson named Kelly. The next time I was able to speak with her she stated that my credit score was decent and that I shouldn't have any problems purchasing the vehicle I wanted. After that, she never called me back or answered my text messages. I could not get her to return any of my calls. I left several messages for her during the following week with another salesperson. She either wasn't there or not in the office. When I finally did get her on the phone (More than a week later)...she said she did not receive my messages. At that time, I was told that I would need to make a down payment on the vehicle. I told her I was willing to do that. Never heard from her again! I have been in retail management for many years. That is not how you treat your customers. You communicate with them. You don't just blow them off. I would never recommend this business to anyone. Very poor customer service!

• BMW x5

Go to Prestige! and see Aaron! he is very laid back, honest and super helpful. If your wanting to look around without the pressure from salesman, Aaron's your guy!