Prestige Auto Group

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 240 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

240 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Prestige Auto Group from DealerRater.com

• came in to buy one left with 2
    November 7, 2016

Michael was great bought 2 vehicles from him today we will refer everyone to him Michael was very very good!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN AWAY
    April 9, 2018

Bought a car in November and needed something’s fixed on it. I was promised that it would be fixed. Here we are in April and I left a bad review and I... was just told that they are no longer fixing my car because I left a bad review. CORRUPT AND BULLIES

AVOID THIS PLACE
    February 13, 2018

This place is the worst dealership ever; my car died four days after purchasing. The only reason that I got them to fix the vehicle was by having th...e lender hold the check to Prestige until the repairs were made. Don't even think about buying a car here.

Awesome staff
    February 6, 2018

Mike and Joe were awesome to work with, they went above and beyond to help me get my 2011 Honda Accord, I absolutely love it. I would definitely recom...mend them!!!!

Needed to replace a leased car!
    January 23, 2018

Sales staff went beyond what was expected. Helped us test drive several vehicles before we found one that fit all our requirements. All our questio...ned were answered, the office staff handled all the paperwork in a timely manner and we left with the car we wanted!

See roman he's the best.
    November 28, 2017

Roman is the best. He's the one.to see. Takes good care of his customers. Keep up the good work roman.

Good dealership
    November 18, 2017

They were very professional! Very good in taking care of customer issues, and they were very detail in explaining about there sales process and other ...vehicles I was looking at for my sons.

Overall Experience

Employees Worked With
    Couldn’t be more upset
    November 11, 2017

I recently bought a car from Prestige, which stalled in the middle of an intersection six days after purchase. I brought the vehicle back to Prestige ...for repair, they made repairs and condescendingly told me I needed to maintain my vehicle better. I have only had the vehicle for 30 days at this point. I assumed Prestige would have performed maintenance on the vehicle before selling it. Prestige was apparently not happy with my response because after bringing my car home from their repair shop both drivers side tires went flat. There was also another tire they had given me as part of our purchase agreement in my trunk with three nails in it. Through the course of the last month there has been correspondence between Prestige and myself through text message. I am a forward person who tells it like it is, apparently Prestige is not happy with that and blessed me with nails in my tires. So glad the nails were found before any damage was done. I am anxious to pay off this vehicle so I will never have to deal w this company again.

Attentive, Fast, and Superior Customer Service
    September 15, 2017

We had been searching online for quite awhile for a new vehicle. We found the Prestige website through another site and we liked what we saw. We fi...lled out the contact form for a specific vehicle that we were interested in and the staff at Prestige was very attentive. I received an email from Rob and I told him exactly what I was looking for, what kind of down payment we wanted, and the monthly payment we wanted. We heard back from him the same day and he said that he could get us in the vehicle and meet all of our requirements. His follow up was thorough and he was very kind. He knew that we had a long drive to get to the dealership so he let us know that if need be, they would stay open a little later for us. Once we decided that we wanted to purchase the vehicle, we met Markita who went over the paperwork and information with us. She was just as kind and welcoming as Rob was. Our buying process was smooth, fast, and a completely enjoyable experience. At no point from start to finish were we made to feel pressured, rushed, or unwelcome. We would recommend Prestige Auto to anyone and everyone. We do know that we will return the next time we are looking to purchase a vehicle. Thank you Prestige for getting us into the vehicle that we wanted and working with us!! It has been a pleasure!

DO NOT GO HERE!!!!
    July 31, 2017

kelly herman in the last week This place is a total joke. My husband bought a truck there 4 months ago.. yesterday we traded it in because the engine ...blew.. we were completely mislead. They are completely NON negotiable. Treated me like I didn't know anything or how dare I ask a question. Awful, awful place. Oh and not to mention we were lied to about the car fax. When we went to trade it in they go, "it was in a major accident, but I'm sure you know that already". I'm truly surprised this place is in business still or hasn't been sued for fraud. If a 2004 black f150 lariat comes back to them I'll save you some time at the mechanic, it needs a new engine, timing chain, cam phasers, the steering column is about to go bad, the tires are new but the wheels are rusting and the tire pressure goes down every couple of weeks, the analytic converter is almost completely rusted through, and the entire underneath is rusted. The truck is being sold at auction.. and that's apparently all they buy from. Save your time and engery. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! We learned our lesson in buying cars the hard way.. don't make the same mistake we did! Wouldn't be surprised if they don't respond to this review.

Overall Experience