Century Buick GMC

(5.0) 183 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Clearly outstanding!

Robert is the reason we purchased a new vehicle. When we're ready to buy more, we will return to this dealership because of him. Professional, diplo...matic, courteous, respectful and a great listener. Efficient process, effortless interaction. He is the best!

• Buick Enclave Avenir

Outstanding experience with an outstanding agent, Steve Davis. He is the embodiment of outstanding and courteous service to a Century Buick customer.... He worked very hard to get me the type of Avenir vehicle I wanted, and with patience and pleasure gave me my first tutorial on how to use the car.

• Excellence understanding customer's objective!

Working with Sales Consultant, Josh Clay, was a pleasant experience, for he really understands the customer's needs and objective with purchasing a n...ew vehicle which allowed the buying process to be as efficient as possible. His superior knowledge of the different vehicles narrowed down the choices without wasting valuable time allowing me to purchase a vehicle the same day and extremely satisfied with the choice. Also Josh didn't try to oversell and understood exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much for helping me purchase this vehicle, it's awesome, the GMC Acadia! Tony

• Robert Shimer - outstanding and honest salesperson

Robert Shimer at Century Tampa Buick GMC is the most honest and upfront salesperson I have ever worked with. Robert has sold my family three cars an...d we will definetly be returning when we need another vehicle.

• Robert Shimer, Outstanding and Honest Service

Robert Shimer at Century Buick GMC in Tampa is the most professional, honest, and easiest saleperson I have ever dealt with. Robert Shimer has sold m...y family our last 3 cars and we will definetly visit him again when we need another vehicle.

• Bill Boyd is fantastic!

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Bill at Century GMC. Both times they didn’t have the color I was looking for, but Bill went and found... it at another dealership. He set everything up for us, and we were there only about 45 mins to sign papers. Easiest transaction ever!

• Outstanding Service

From the moment we stepped in we were treated with great "VIP" service. My husband and I are not ones who like to dilly dally when purchasing a vehic...le. Our sales rep, Casey, was exceptional. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and gave my husband and I the answers we wanted without being barraged with anything extra. Most of all, he was patient and kind. Thanks to Casey and the entire team at Century Buick GMC, we were in and out with our new SUV in no time!!!

• Thanks to the entire Century Buick GMC team

Friday, December 8th, 2017 I purchased my 5th new vehicle from the Century Buick GMC sales staff. This time it was Bill Boyd’s second delivery. My pri...or Salesperson had left to take a new job. I hope he is doing well, he also did a great job delivering my other three new vehicles. I want to personally thank the combined sales effort of Mark, the new car sales manager, Don, the financial manager and Bill who very meticulously delivered, quite possibly, the finest vehicle I have ever owned, a 2018 GMC Yukon Denali with the Denali Ultimate Package. I have purchased over fifty new cars, trucks and suv,s, all General Motors products, over the years and have loved every one of them. This is the first vehicle that has had 22 inch wheels and tires which were included in the Ultimate package. I personally asked Guy, the Service Manager to put nitrogen in the tires and rebalance all four tires, just to ensure a smooth ride. It was during this process the Guy,s team found a brand new defective 22 inch tire and promptly replaced it. Thanks again Guy for another fine delivery experience. I would be remiss if I didn’t say something about Century’s owner Ralph. You have put together an amazing staff and team and you should be very proud of your accomplishments since you opened your Dealership doors back in 1969. Thank you all for my recent purchase and delivery and look forward to many more. Sincerely, Carl

• Impressed!

Very impressed with this dealership. Informative, patient, and understanding sales consultants. Everyone at the dealership was attentive and able to a...ssist me. There was a sense of urgency throughout. Thoroughly explained the equipment on the vehicle.

• buying a new car

Robert is a true professional and friendly, His knowledge helped me and my husband to make easy and smooth buying new car ,Great Experience At Centur...y Buick GMC

Century Buick GMC