Hyundai of Bedford

201 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 13, 2019

Worst dealership ever. Once they get the sale, they don’t care. I signed up for gap insurance with the full understanding I would be cancelling it when... I refinanced my car. Once it was time to get the the plan canceled and refund issued however it was nothing but problems. The finance department would not answer their phones and their voicemail was full. I finally got through to them by leaving multiple messages with sales staff for finance to call me and eventually someone called me back . They told me they never had anyone cancel their gap insurance and had no idea how to do it. I had to follow up with the insurance company who made clear the dealer needed to sign the form and provide a copy of the deal contract to cancel it. I had never received a contract for the gap insurance, so I had to go back to the dealer. Called the dealership for three more days and could not get anyone in finance to answer the phone Or call me back. Finally had to drive to the dealership where I got to deal with one of the rudest finance managers I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. To top everything off, when I looked at the contract for my Gap insurance I found they were nice enough to illegally sign my name to the contract for me! I wonder how many other contracts they have illegally signed a customers name to without the customers knowledge. Do yourself a favor and buy your car elsewhere. This dealership is not to be trusted!

April 19, 2019

Best car buying experience we have ever had. Alissa and Chris were great to work with, they were very upfront and informative yet not pushy, and really... made us feel comfortable.

April 2, 2019

The sales team with Terrance Ducksworth and Chris answered all of my questions, addressed all of my concerns, and provided a no-pressure, and overall great... experience!

March 17, 2019

We found the car we wanted using an online search engine. Mike Frey was the salesmen who called us back in less that 24 hrs. ( i found the car on a Sunday... )Told him over the phone what we had to offer and what we were looking to pay. We got there monday evening, he had the car ready for our inspection. Everything was just as stated. He went to work with our info and was able to come back with a lower price for us! He never tried to "up-sell" of convince us that this car was not for us or try the "ive got another buyer looking at it " routine. He was very knowledgeable about the car and went over all the details in the buying process. Everything went great! We ended up changing the deal and had to do the paperwork all over. WE opted not to trade in a car and put more cash down. Changing the deal was no issue for them, they re-did the paper work and got it all worked out. Only real issue there was the cramp space but they are building a new facility from the ground up which will only enhance the process! they have a great staff and the buying process was seamless. will being going back for my next one!

March 15, 2019

No unnecessary haggling or aggressive approach, which makes car shopping enjoyable. Lamar Bates was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful in buying... the car I named Midnight!

March 3, 2019

From the time I walked through the door, I was treated like family. My sales consultant Greg Sumpter made sure I understood every single piece of information... and talked me through every detail. I can appreciate that because you hear so many horror stories about how dealerships try to take advantage of women, never once did I feel that way. I will definitely recommend this dealership to everyone I can.

February 21, 2019

Mike, Kyle, Randy and Cathy took expert care of us. They addressed all of our concerns and made our experience very pleasurable. Didn't waste my time.... Highly recommend.

December 29, 2018

Stephen and Chris were fantastic! I am a female and was buying a car on my own for the first time ever. I did not feel intimidated and was so respected... by everyone. I will be a customer for life. They were simply wonderful.

December 19, 2018

Great experience. Bill worked hard to find me a deal and get me rolling. After his Persistence he was able to find exactly what I was looking for. I will... definitely be back.

December 19, 2018

Reggie McGhee is an excellent sales representative he is very professional and passionate about his work. I explained to him that was looking to see how... I can trade my vehicle in when I still owe on it and he very detailed about my options. I can say when I have figured everything out financially I will be returning and purchasing my car from Reggie McGhee.