4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 165 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

165 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont from DealerRater.com

Purchase
    April 20, 2018

Salesman is always very friendly, knowledgeable & always treats us with respect. We have bought 3 vehicles from our salesman and plan to continue buy...ing from him in the future.

Great dealership!
    April 15, 2018

Mike made our trade in as smooth as possible! He did everything in his power to get us into our new vehicles. He is such a pleasure to work with. Defi...nitely recommend! I would also like to thank Jeffery for his hard work as well! You guys rock!

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont

It's fantastic to see that you had such an awesome experience at Criswell Chevy of Thurmont! Our sales team strives to provide an outstanding customer... experience that results in 100% satisfaction. We appreciate your recommendations and hope to work with you again in the future!

No pressure good people
    April 10, 2018

Very pleasant, easy and there was no pressure. They had what I wanted gave me a fair price for the new purchase also with my trade in. Finance was gre...at to work with as well. I highly recommend this dealer....

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont

Thanks for choosing Criswell Chevy of Thurmont! It's great to know that all went well with your recent visit to our dealership. We really appreciate y...our business and the recommendations!

April 8, 2018

I went in to look at some trucks, Mike was very helpful in selecting the right truck for me. Excellent customer service from Mike , he answered all of... my questions. He made sure I was satisfied with the deal. When I worked with Jeff in finance he did a great job going over all of the warranty info and loan options. Over all a great buying experience. Thanks.

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont

Thanks for choosing Criswell Chevy of Thurmont for your recent purchase! We're so glad to hear that you had a very positive buying experience with the... help of our sales team. We look forward to working with you again!

Finance Manager jduncan@criswellauto.com

Great people to work with.
    March 30, 2018

Everyone was very honest and professional. They had the car I wanted at a great deal. There was no funny business with pricing. My salesmen was on the... ball and responded to all my questions very quickly.

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont

Thanks for taking the time to let us know that you had an awesome buying experience at Criswell Chevy of Thurmont!

Ken Lamb

New Vehicle Sales klamb@criswellauto.com

Doug Martin

General Manager dmartin@criswellauto.com

Smooth sailing
    March 29, 2018

I had a great time at Criswell. I was helped by Mike Boyce, I was doing some research on subcompact cars. I looked at Accents, Sonics, Sparks, and Fit...s. Criswell's website is easy to navigate and there's no difference in what I saw there and what I saw on cars.com. Sometimes dealerships like to bullhorn a potential customer, take their info when you're just looking and hound you forever (ahem, Blaise Alexander). Once I contacted Mike to see if the car was still available, he was professional and not pushy at all. I sort of new what I wanted but not so much where I wanted it, by that time. Mike and I made an appointment for me to come in on a Saturday after work to look over the car. When I got there the dealership looked great and I was greeted by Jeff. It was a busy day, Mike was already with someone, but I was able to relax in the lounge wind down after work. Once Mike got some time he gave me plenty of time with the car, I always like to look under the hood, turn up the radio, just soak in the car, you know. Once I was finished and ready to get it on the road, Mike was just about finished with his current customer, but he saw I was ready to try out the car and so Clayton and I took the car for a spin. Clayton gave me enough time to get a feel for the ride and we had a really good conversation too. Everyone there is easy to relate to and I appreciated that. When I got back Mike was ready to go over the car with me. He was helpful in answering my questions about the car and we went over the numbers. We came up with what I felt was a good deal with my trade in and I got $500 short of the NADA average trade in value. My car has seen some stuff. I commute like crazy, so I was happy with that. All in all I had a great experience buying from Criswell. I ended up getting a 2018 Spark Activ that was priced well below the average person's purchase price. And I think I made some friends too. I would recommend Criswell to anyone. Thanks guys!

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont

Thanks for taking the time to share your story with us! We're so glad you chose to work with the helpful team at Criswell Chevy of Thurmont to purchas...e your new car, and it's great to know that you had such a positive experience throughout the buying process. We look forward to seeing you again!

Clayton Kennedy

New Vehicle Sales ckennedy@criswellauto.com

Jeff Lang

New Car Sales Manager jlang@criswellauto.com

NOT A good experience
    March 26, 2018

I felt rushed, not listened to and that I was bothering my salesperson with wanting to test drive numerous models. When follow up call occurred, he s...till didn't listen to me and wanted me to just buy it. I did not like my salesperson due to his abrasive nature. Felt like i was treated this way because I am a woman.

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont

We apologize that your experience at our dealership did not meet your expectations. It is our goal to provide a positive buying experience for all of ...our customers and we obviously did not meet that goal in this instance. We certainly hope that you will consider giving the team at Criswell Chevy of Thurmont another opportunity to help you with any future vehicle needs.

David Pintzow was very helpful. He made buying our car easy.
    March 11, 2018

I purchased a used vehicle and was very happy with our experience. David Pintzow was very helpful. I would recommend criswell to others. Nice place.

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont

We really appreciate knowing that you had a great car buying experience at Criswell Chevy of Thurmont! David and the other members of our helpful and ...knowledgeable sales team are here to make the process as easy as possible from start to finish. We look forward to working with you again!

Stress-free Experience!
    March 10, 2018

I had put in a request to Criswell through an ap, and Mike Boyce got back to us immediately. We went to the dealership without an appointment, just to... check out the Sonic, and really had no intention of purchasing a car that night. Mike was very helpful, and let us know about a sale on this particular model that was going on for another week or so. We had researched car prices before going in, and knew this was a good price. He was very low key, which is what we like in a salesperson, and did not push, just gave information we asked for regarding car options there and at Gaithersburg. The finance portion of the sale was also easy, with the finance manager giving us information but not pressuring us. We did end up buying the car that night, after all, and are very happy with it. We would recommend this dealership for the customer service and hassle-free experience.

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont

Congratulations on your new Sonic! We're so happy to hear that your recent experience at Criswell Chevy exceeded your expectations! Our customers ofte...n comment on Mike's laid-back approach and willingness to go the extra mile to provide a great car buying event. Thanks again for choosing Criswell Chevy of Thurmont!

great car buying experience
    March 10, 2018

They are fast courteous and knowledgeable you tell them what you want and they will do their best to get it for you, Mike is a great guy straight shoo...ter honest and friendly

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont

It's our pleasure to help you find just what you are looking for in a vehicle! We're so glad to hear that you had a great buying experience with Mike ...at Criswell Chevy of Thurmont!

111 Frederick Rd Thurmont, MD 21788