Thompson Motors

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Prompt and Excellent Service
    April 7, 2015

I was fortunate to have purchased a used (2000) Jeep Wrangler from Thompsons, the staff displayed integrity,courtesy and professionalism to the highes...t degree. The jeep runs great and has added lots of fun to our lives in Florida! Mike and the rest of the staff a huge thanks to all..Keep up the good works

Do not buy a car from them
    February 16, 2016

My son bought a car from them and a day later the cars shift lever broke. Mike was rude and very disrespectful and unwilling to fix issue. I wouldn't ...recommend them to anyone and I can't believe the owner allows him to talk to customers like that.

I am not sure they want to sell vehicles.
    September 19, 2014

I live about 3 hours away from Thompson Motors, but they had the Truck I was looking for. Submitted an email on 8/31, never got a response. Called the... following week, Mike was unable to send me anymore photos. My wife called 3 weeks later, and he was super nice to her. So I called him back and tried to make a deal. He insisted that I wire him money, or he would not do the deal. He would not take a bank check or a money order. He would not take cash. He said I could come up to see the truck, give him a bank check, and then he would call me when it cleared and I could come back to get the truck. I asked him if, on my second trip up, he would meet me half way....he didn't have time. So, I asked him if he would drop the price $150.00 if I came up a 2nd time, and he said no. After all that, I still wanted to do the deal....my wife called him and was going to put him in touch with our bank, he proceeded to question her credibility and cussed her out.. I finally got the hint, and we stopped the process there. Doesn't sound to me like they want to sell vehicles.

Thompson Motors