• Amazing dealer

Jerry was absolutely amazing with helping us into our minivan everything he did for us and make sure we got just what we needed for our family. He is the most honest person you'll find in the area and his vehicles are reliable low milage clean and for amazing prices you will not be disappointed cannot wait to buy our next vehicle through him

• Great prices, great vehicles. Integrity.

Honesty and integrity describes Urich Motors. We have purchased a SUV and a pickup from Jerry and will not go any where else. He goes out of his way to find what you want.

• Great prices, great vehicles. Integrity.

Honesty and integrity describes Urich Motors. We have purchased a couple from Jerry and will not go any where else. He goes out of his way to find what you want.

• Great service, Clean facilities

Come on into Jerry Urich Motors to get the best deal in town, you'll be glad you did.

• Friendly Staff, Great Selection of Inventory

I have bought several vehicles from Urich Motors. It has always been a no hassle, no pressure buying experience. Jerry has a large inventory of quality vehicles to choose from at a reasonable price. Urich Motors even meet with me after their normal business hours for me to take delivery. I will continue to purchase from Urich Motors for my vehicle needs.

• Great service, affordable prices

I continue going to Urich motors when a car is needed. Love the cars he sells along with the affordable prices and down payments.

• Great Place!

Jerry will find what you want and treat you right. He has been honest and effecient each time I need help. I give him my highest reccomendation for your next car purchase. He also has a friendly and helpful staff eager to help. They are wonderful people!