New 877-292-9535 Dealer Website
Used 866-807-5968 Email Dealer
Service 866-543-2412

Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Great remote/internet, car buying experience!

I had been price shopping around on the internet for a couple of months for the Tundra 4x4 I wanted. I saw where Team One in Gadsden had one with the options I wanted for at least $2K cheaper than every dealer in North Alabama - and around $4K off sticker price. It was essentially a no-haggle experience. I live in Huntsville so I did everything over the internet and phone with Kevin Simmons, the internet sales guys. He was great. Once we reached a deal and secured financing I drove to Gadsden and signed the papers. That was pretty much it. It was the easiest car purchase I have made by far. Kevin and everyone at Team One was awesome. I can't recommend them enough if you're within a couple hours driving time.

• Best Sales Person EVER!! Great friendly staff!

Great price, friendly staff!! Was looking for a 2014 Camry and I was approached right away. I felt like they listened to what I wanted so I did not waste a lot of time looking for something I did not want.