1070 reviews

1070 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Miami Car Credit from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 10, 2018

Alfredo n clevon was great Explained in details regarding the car will recommend with family n friends.will be back with my daughther for a car or sub

Alfredo Rodriguez

(5.0) 132 reviews

Kelly Charles

October 6, 2018

My day started off rocky as i was experiencing car trouble. My car dealer came in and saved the day! I was back on the road in my new ride in no time.

October 6, 2018

Clevon is such a awesome representative. He walked me thru all the steps and made it easy for me. He was such a great help from beginning to end. Keep... up the good work

October 1, 2018

I've purchased a car from here 32 days ago (2014 Ford Mustang Convertible) with only 39,000 miles on it. I was excited to work with my salesman Tommy... Griffin he was knowledgeable with the paperwork and the approval was approximately 1 hour, give or take a few minutes. On day 10 I left my home for work tried to start my car and nothing just a clicking/ticking noise. I asked my friend to jump the car, after a quick jump it started and the car ran perfectly I just assumed I left the lights on or something drained my battery. On day 21 after leaving work at 12:00am "SUPRISE" my car would not start it's the same clicking noise. I had to call a tow truck, wait 2 hours and pay $120 for the tow, The next morning I had my friend jump the car again it stared without a problem, I figured it was the battery so I called the Service Department since I paid for all the extra warranty's I figured everything was covered. I was told that the battery was not covered and I can find a battery from advance or walmart for less than $150, I wasn't please to hear that but I understand and purched a new battery. .... ???... After reading the full policy's on the warranty's I decide to keep my Engine Protection but cancel my Gap and Dent protection since I believe there's no use to have them. I called 'Miami Car Credit' I was told if I would like to cancel I will have to contact KARENA. After 4 frustrating days of trying to cantact Karena via call and email I finally reached her, I was told to cancel my policy I will have to drive back to the dealership so someone can take a picture of my mileage! I explained to Karena that's not possible for me it's over a hour drive and according to my signed documents "TO CANCEL I MUST SEND A WRITTEN LETTER!" she agreed and request that I send a email to her with my contact info, last 6 of VIN, picture of my milage! which I did. After sending the email I tried contacting Karena again to confirm my policy was cancelled but again I wasn't able to reach her for another 6 days, when I call the phone just ring and her mail box is full. I contacted Allen and I must say his costomer service was amazing, he told me he will contact Karena and help me resolve this issue which he did. .......... My cancellation is still pending, I will write another review once it have been resolved.

Miami Car Credit

Good afternoon Chris, My name is Matthew and I am the National Customer Service Director here at Miami Car Credit. I'd like to apologize to you for ...your experience with us and offer my help. Our goal is for our customers to always leave with a smile on their face! Would you please reach out to me at your earliest convenience so that I may help in whatever way I can? Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon. National Customer Service Director Matthew 917-374-5453

Tommy Griffin

(5.0) 45 reviews

Allen Godfrey

Finance

(5.0) 35 reviews

October 1, 2018

Recently purchased a vehicle from miami car credit locatted on 441. Ben Noymiler was very helpful in assisting my wife and I finfding a car fits our needs.... He was courteous and very accommodating.

Ben Noymiler

Sales

(5.0) 18 reviews

September 27, 2018

Great service, great people, very helpful. Nice facility, large selection of vehicles. got out with a deal in less than an hour. It was a good experience... overall. Thanks

Allen Godfrey

Finance

(5.0) 35 reviews

Edgar Navas

(4.8) 18 reviews

September 25, 2018

Tommy Griffin was awesome. I didnt have a lot of money and my credit wasn???t the best, but he made my experience a very pleasant and unforgettable one.... I was stressed because I didn???t think I could get a car, given my situation. However, he took the time to listen to my every need and guided me through the whole process. He gave me World Class service and for that I will be a repeat customer. I will also refer my family and friends to Miami Car Credit. He is a great asset to the company. Thanks again Tommy, from an extremely satisfied customer. PS. The other employees I worked with were awesome as well. They were very polite, professional and accommodating.

Tommy Griffin

(5.0) 45 reviews

Greg Budd

Finance Manager

(4.9) 83 reviews

Delia Colon

September 24, 2018

I came back to buy my sons car, GENE is amazing, great help, he helped us excellent, fast approval , I really recommended this dealer, thanks GENE!!

Greg Budd

Finance Manager

(4.9) 83 reviews

Eugene Katz

(4.9) 58 reviews

September 22, 2018

Best customer service ever gene Katz was extremely nice and help me throughout the whole process. I reccomend everyone to come shop with gene Katz

Eugene Katz

(4.9) 58 reviews

September 21, 2018

So I live four hours from Miami I call and talk to a young lady her name was kelly she sound really nice and understanding and very trustworthy so she... told me to do the per approval online witch I did and call her back she pull my credit and said everything looks great I explain to her that I have a open car loan so I over hearing her talking to the manager about they both say that???s no problem because I was approved.so I got in my car and drove 4hr for them to tell me Kelly is in a call center and they can???t help me with me having a open loan already I was so hurt not about not getting the car but to drove that far and they look at me like so what u want us to do ? So then the manager came over and said he going to call kelly boss for her to be fired are suspended.that don???t change the fact I drove 4 hr .please if u in the area and want to buy a car don???t go there customer service sucks .

Miami Car Credit

Good afternoon George, This is Matthew the National Customer Service Director for Miami Car Credit, we actually spoke yesterday while you were here... in our dealership. I wanted to apologize for your experience a second time, as I did yesterday, This is not something that happens often and it was an honest misunderstanding. That being said, I would like to point out some inaccuracies in your review as I only believe it fair. Yesterday you told me succinctly, several times. that you lived 3 hours way not 4. After apologizing profusely and immediately speaking to the employees supervisor to ensure that corrective measures were taken, I also offered to fill up your gas tank AND send you a $100 gift card to your email. You declined all and decided to leave without allowing me and my staff to help you further, we DID however offer and attempt to do our best in fixing the situation. Once again, I apologize you did not have a great experience with us and if you need anything at all please feel free to contact me at the information below. Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day. Matthew National Customer Service Director Miami Car Credit 917-374-5453

Kelly Charles