Vancouver Hyundai

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Don't bother.

I brought my Hyundai Tucson in to repair an exploded sunroof. The Hyundai dealer had my car brought over to the Ford repair center since they are all ...owned by Vancouver Auto Group. After agreement with my insurance company, the service center stated it would take 9 days to repair the damages. Those 9 days have come and gone, and the completion date has changed 5 times. It has now been 3.5 weeks and I still do not have my vehicle back yet. The service center and dealership would not offer a loaner vehicle to offset the delays, but instead offered an in-house rental car for a "discounted" price. If you want your vehicle repaired in a timely fashion, and on time, I would take it somewhere other than the Vancouver Auto Group.

• Best hyundai in the north west

I bought a new elantra from josh at vancouver hyundai back in march. I was taken car carr if very well. Josh and scotty were easy to work with. This d...ealership is fair and honest, something very rare these days. I have sent many freind here and will continue

Vancouver Hyundai