Carbone Hyundai of Yorkville

316 reviews

316 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carbone Hyundai of Yorkville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 10, 2019

Service rep was courteous and informative. Wait time for completion of service was minimal. Good coffee and donuts were enjoyed while waiting for completion... of service.

August 6, 2019

We had a good experience with purchasing our new vehicle. Will recommend to our friends and family. We love our new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe.

Dominic Altamura

INTERNET MANAGER

(4.8) 16 reviews

Todd Nichols

Finance Manager

(4.4) 18 reviews

• April 27, 2018

I was purchasing a used Hyundai for my college as a college graduation present. Tony was very helpful and made the whole process very easy. I financed... through my own institution, but financing at the dealer was an option too.

August 1, 2019

Oil change and tire rotation on a Saturday morning. It went quick and easy and refreshments were great . A Great job by staff and service personnel

July 31, 2019

I didn't have an appointment, & I believe the department was short-handed, but I was worked in gracefully, & my tire was plugged. I don't know the name... of the gentleman who seemed to be running the customer side of of the service department solo, but he handled a hectic morning smoothly & cheerfully. I was quite dismayed to overhear the short meeting of the recon staff at the desk across from the waiting area: whoever was conducting the meeting should have been aware that his choice of words was heard very clearly by all the waiting customers.

July 27, 2019

My lease was about to be up and I went and hopped into a new car, only in a matter of two days! Anthony Licari worked with me (as he has in the past) and... he's always super cool, knowledgeable and helpful. Getting new vehicles with him and this dealership is always super easy. There was another gentleman who assisted me with paperwork the day I picked up the new vehicle (I don't remember his name) but he was awesome as well! Thanks a lot!

July 16, 2019

Appointment for recall,took under an hour. No paperwork was given , previously given receipt recall done. Person checking me I. Was not friendly. No info... given on recall

July 12, 2019

This is by far the worst car dealership I have ever purchased a car from. I would not even recomend them to my worst enemy. They changed the sale price... and raised it $1000 on the paperwork. They also sold us a warranty saying that the finance company required it. (The finance company said they did not) They told us we were buying the silver package and then changed it to a lower packagethat only covers the powertrain, without informing us or adjusting the price for the lesser warranty package. We have made numerous attempts to deal with them and give them a chance to correct their unethical practices, both locally and through their corporate office. But of course the don't care (They already got our money). Their general manager even told my wife that he didn't give a f@#k if we bought a car from his dealership or not. They lied to us and told us that they had gone through the entire vehicle and they had not. We were told everything was great on the van and when the warm weather hit, we found out the A/C doesn't work. After only 3,000 miles we have been told by our garage that the tires will need replacing. The salesman told us the tires were new. I could go on and on about the many ways that they screwed us over but those are some of the mains ways, I'm sure you get the point.

Stephen. I'm sorry to hear about this. Can I get your last name? I will like to make everything right with you.

Todd Nichols

Finance Manager

(4.4) 18 reviews

July 10, 2019

Carbone Hyundai on Commercial Drive in Yorkville NY has a great team of service respresentatives and mechanics. The only thing is it would be nice to improve... the women's bathroom and lounge room since people have to wait at least an hour. Otherwise, the people working there are great.

July 10, 2019

I was very pleased with my sales person Tony Licari. He took his time explaining my options, going over the details of the car and setting everything up... for me. He had just the color and interior I wanted, I'm very happy with my car and with the entire experience