Carbone Hyundai of Yorkville

316 reviews

316 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carbone Hyundai of Yorkville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 4, 2015

I have purchased over 10 vehicles from the Carbone Auto Group (Ford/Hyundai/Honda). in the last 17 years. By far, the courtesy and professionalism of Carbone... Hyundai's GM (Mr Dave Palladino) was the best I have seen. He was involved with his salesman throughout all portions of the sale and went out of his way to ensure we were satisfied with all aspects. In addition to the salesman contacting my daughter after the sale, Mr Palladino personally contacted me to ensure I was completely satisfied and to see if there was anything else the dealership could do for us or if we had any further questions about the vehicle. I am actively recommending this dealership to my family and friends as I am sure they will feel the same about their experience. I thank them for their genuine concern for their customers and their first class efforts to make sure customers are well informed before deciding on such a significant purchase. Regards, Rick Redmondrichard.redmond8@gmail.com

July 31, 2015

It was a great experience especially when buying a brand new car. My Salesman Joe knew a lot about the car(s) i inquired about. He showed and explained... me every detail of my car. He was very friendly and patient with me as I asked many questions. I couldn't ask for a better salesman to work with. He did a great job!

July 26, 2015

If i did not enjoy working with the dealership, I would not have returned to by my fourth car i n 8 years.. May be back for a 5th love the brand

July 22, 2015

They are so polite and everyone is happy to help you! The managers explain everything with no pressure. Would recommend to anyone who needs a new car!

July 17, 2015

I went to the dealership knowing exactly what I wanted. I was greeted right away by a friendly, knowledgeable sales person. He made me feel comfortable... and answered all by questions. He listened to my needs & explained all my options. I never felt like he was being pushy. It was a great experience. I love my new car!

July 8, 2015

I was very pleased with my experience with Joe. He was pleasant and friendly and fair. The sales manager was rude and unprofessional making inappropriate... comments on matters that were none of his business. The manager also said I couldn't get the free vacation package offered because he was losing money on the deal and my trade. This was my 2nd purchase with carbon Hyundai and the sales managers unprofessional nature was a complete turn off and was rather disappointing. Thanks Joe for being a great sales man to work with. I wish I could say the same for the manager.