Carbone Hyundai of Yorkville

316 reviews

316 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carbone Hyundai of Yorkville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 15, 2019

The service is great. Making an appointment is very easy. I can leave my car the night before an appointment. I really enjoy buying my car, servicing my... car & looking for my next car.. Tony Licari has always treated me fairly & looks for the best deals for me. It is one of the best places to do business.

Thank you for doing business with us at Carbone Hyundai.

March 15, 2019

The service we received was per usual horrible. Every time we have had the car serviced there we have made an apt and when we arrive, they tell us there... is no record of the apt or that we even purchased the car at carbone. So today, I tried calling to make an apt again and sat on hold for almost an hour before I finally gave up. We decided we would just risk driving in without an apt. They said they could do the oil change. So my poor fiance sat in the waiting room for two hours. He watched mechanics standing around chatting ignoring the phone ringing the entire time. After an hour and a half, he asked about how much longer the car would be. The person he asked responded by rolling his eyes and stating it was being worked on. He did check the computer or even go look to see the progress just acted annoyed. Finally a few minutes later, he checked and the car was done. I work in retail and deal with customer service all day, the waiting is not a problem we understand if you are busy it is what it is. But the rudness, lack of concern for the customer, and the lack of organization when we do make an apt has become beyond frustrating. We are debating whether we will continue to give you are business when it comes to servicing our vehicle.

March 12, 2019

Wrong part replaced. Then told cam shaft gone, and car only needs a cylenoid. Returned numerous times for it to be fixed properly. Tools left in car. Now... paying for it to be fixed properly with parts it needs. Never recommend carbone to anyone. And will make know how poor of service

Travis Bennett

Sales Professional

(4.3) 8 reviews

March 6, 2019

Came to the dealership for an oil change and was taken right in with service finished in less than 45 minutes. very reasonable price also

Thank you! We appreciate your business with us at Carbone Hyundai.

March 4, 2019

My appointment was right on time. Very fast and very friendly service by Dave Swald. No problems at all. I have never had an issues with the service... department.

March 1, 2019

Dominic was amazing. He helped me get a car the same day. I will definitely recommend as many people as I can to come to this car dealership

Thank you for choosing us at Carbone Hyundai!

February 28, 2019

carbone rewards program was a good incentive, Tony was very helpful in closing my deal He was very proactive in meeting my needs and following through... with them

Shawn Zawatski

General Manager

(4.6) 18 reviews

Todd Nichols

Finance Manager

(4.4) 18 reviews

February 26, 2019

I had a great experience. My salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful, and the whole process was very fast and thorough. I was able to end my lease... early and drive away in a new vehicle the same day.

It was my pleasure helping you guys out and I'm glad it worked out.

February 26, 2019

After posting a review about how I was told a car was Certified pre-owned before I made the trip only to find that they charged me $399 for it AND after... I declined the detailing so I could be on my way only to find it was done anyhow and was charged $85 for it (not to mentioned the floor mats were not included as pictured), I received a text asking what the problem was and that I still got a good deal. I indicated the problem was the deceitful nature to tell me it was Certified (and listed as such) to get me in only to be charged as well as the charge for the "Optional" detailing. I indicated I would give them 48 hours to make this right before I took it to the next level. We are 24 hours in so far and nothing yet. I will keep everyone updated and perhaps next time list my Instagram so this can be followed.

February 25, 2019

Got my 2008 Hyundai from Tony. Drive it to the ground, and was happy to purchase my new veheicle once again from him-2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SEL. Love the... car, the trim and the service was impeccable!

Todd Nichols