New 877-562-4869 Dealer Website
Used 877-502-5196 Email Dealer
Service 877-663-8050

Average based on 115 reviews
  • What's up?

I love Susan. She is the best. Everyone was so gracious.

I love Susan. She is the best. Everyone was so gracious.

• Prestige Is Great!

This is our fourth 4 Runner purchased from Prestige. They are really great to deal with and always make us feel important. They have great service too!

• Returning customer

2nd car purchased from Josh. Just as easy as the first time. Extremely happy with Prestige and will keep coming back.

• Great

This is a great place to get a car my sales person josh was very good. I would recommend anyone to get a car there very knowledgeable people I'm so happy with my new car.

• Toyota Tacoma 2015

Excellent no pressure service . The sales staff was very accommodating . Chris Hall is understanding and down to earth . He thoroughly explained all my options . His associates at Prestige were all eager to help and expedite the purchase of my vehicle . They even got me a better finance rate then my own bank had offered me. Thanks for the help and the great service .

• Buyer of new car

Excellent dealer to do business with. They gave me a very good price on my 2016 Sonata.

• BobLawless

Had a great time buying my new Hyundai Genesis! No pressure and a great dEAL!!

Had a great time buying my new Hyundai Genesis! No pressure and a great dEAL!!

• 2014 Elantra

My wife needed a new car after searching the internet came upon the 2014 elantra met with Gerry who was a pleasure to work with no pressure. Gerry started the paperwork after telling him what I wanted to pay as a monthly payment. Prestige is the place to go if you are looking for a friendly no pressure environment.

• Prestige Hyundai , Bought 2013 Sonata

Outstanding Service , Gerry was Great to work with .

Outstanding Service , Gerry was Great to work with .

• Chris Hall made buying our new car easy

Traded in our 2010 Elantra for a new 2016 Sonata. The Elantra was a good car with a very low cost of ownership. The new Sonata should be good too. Chris Hall did a great job of answering our questions and pointing out all the new features on the Sonata. I hope Chris is still at this dealership when we come back in the future. This is the second car we have bought at Prestige Hyundia in Kinston New York.