Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Professional and Friendly Service

I didn't even buy my Hyundai from Freedom and they treat me even better than the (Lexus) dealer I bought my car from. Freedom let me know what work needed to be done on my car, communicated with my warranty company to make sure repairs were covered, and let me keep the loaner car as long as needed even though the parts were delayed for multiple days. Steve made sure that someone called me every time there was an update or to let me know the status on getting the parts in and I always was kept in the loop. Thank you Steve Eberhardt and Freedom Hyundai for taking care of me and my car!

• Helpful Service

Thank you Freedom Hyundai for your great service team. I brought in my car for some minor repairs and basic servicing, Greg Allen was really helpful and communicated everything that needed repairs and what work they were going to do on my car as well as communicating with my warranty company to get them to cover all necessary repairs. Thank you Greg and Freedom Hyundai for going above and beyond and helping me out.