432 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Freedom Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • My Review
    May 20, 2017

Freedom Hyundai

Thank you for choosing Freedom and for the great feedback. We all hope you enjoy your new 2017 Elantra

I am very happy and satisfied with my experience at the dealership and with the purchase of my new 2017 Hyundai Elantra. Thank you and yes, I am one happy customer!

Freedom Hyundai

• Ask for Chelsea when your looking for your next car!
    May 19, 2017

Freedom Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback. Please enjoy your new vehicle and feel free to contact us if you need anything in the future.

Chelsea was Great, although I bought a car at another dealership, No fault of hers, she replaced the salesman I originally talked to and I had just found a car I was looking for when she entered the picture, I truly believe if I originally worked with her she would have found me the car I was looking for. In the end she wish me good luck with my new car.

• beau is the best!!!
    May 18, 2017

Thank you so much we are so grateful for customers like you

Freedom Hyundai

beau was great helped me find exactly what I was looking for and got me an amazing deal and even got me qualified on a lease!! great experience and great customer service

Thank you so much we are so grateful for customers like you

• WOW !
    May 17, 2017

Freedom Hyundai

I am very pleased with the FREEDOM Hyundai dealership located in Hamburg, PA. The salesman was Will Ahner who was exceptional in his presentation of the dealership and the vehicle. Also the benefits that I will see in the future. This is truly a great dealership and I will be glad to tell my friends and neighbors.

• OUTSANDING SEVVICE
    May 12, 2017

Freedom Hyundai

we are so happy that you had such a great experience and thank you again for choosing Freedom

FROM DON FRANTZ SA;LES TO THE FINANCE MANAGER TRUE PROFESSIONALS. COURTEOUS OFFERED ME A BEVERAGE ANSWERED ALLL MY QUESTIONS BEST SALEMAN I HAVE EVER ENCOUINTERED

• Awesome
    May 11, 2017

thanks so much for the great review

Awesome customer service! Will rocks! Will definitely continue to buy my vehicles from freedom! I will definitely refer my friends, family, and colleagues. Thanks again!

thanks so much for the great review

• Nothing Short of Excellence!
    May 11, 2017

What a pleasure it was to purchase my new car! The staff was thorough, professional, and made me feel as though I was their only customer.

• Excellent salesman
    May 10, 2017

Freedom Hyundai

so glad you had such a great experience and that all your questions were answered.

Was very pleased with my salesman. He was very patient with me and answered all questions I asked of him no matter how stupid. He was a gentleman which I appreciated very much.

• 2017 Santa Fe
    May 7, 2017

Freedom Hyundai

Thank you so much for the great review.

My experiences with both the people in Sales and Service department were very Professional. Everyone answered any questions I asked. This is why my wife and I will continue to come back.

Freedom Hyundai

Thank you so much for the great review.

• freedom/wonderful!!!
    May 1, 2017

Freedom Hyundai

Thank you so much for your review Im so glad you had such a great experience.

Freedom helped me buy a car with no credit, a small down payment. there staff are courteous, very friendly, and professional. they made sure I had water, coffee, snacks, with hassle free paper work and conversation with Tracy my salesperson took care of everything, even finding an insurance company that fit my budget and needs. Chelsea who set my appointment gave me confidence that I could get guaranteed credit approval. She is always friendly and helpful to talk to. Mr. Freedom was a big reason I went to the dealer ship after hearing his fantastic radio advertisements on how Freedom is a life improvement business, and they are!!! Thank you Freedom, sincerely, Tiffany.

Freedom Hyundai

Thank you so much for your review Im so glad you had such a great experience.