4.3
  • Excellent Experience!

With bad experiences when the dealership was known as 'Country Chevrolet', we were a bit hesitant in bringing our auto there to be checked out. You guys sure won us over. The service was top notch and the repair were made in a timely fashion. We will be needing a bigger vehicle next year and plan on making you guys one of our first stops. Thanks for everything! Jeff F.

• Hacks

Replaced headlight in a 2017 Impala. Bumper cover was not assembled properly, they bent the mount on the fender large gaps between fender and bumper cover. Gaps around the hood are very large. Definitely is not how it came from the factory

• Paint defect among other problems

Refused to get paint fixed even tho they started the process. Dealership advised us to take it to another dealership after they decided it was no longer in the best interest.

• Dennis was wonderful

Dennis was wonderful and not pushy, just the way we wanted a salesman to be. Mason was great with the financing and very informative. This is by far the best car buying experience we have had!

• Very fast process

GREAT customer service and friendly staff. Very fast process.

GREAT customer service and friendly staff. Very fast process.

• Even though the car I wanted was sold

Even though the car I wanted was sold before I got there Mike took care of me anyways.

• they say one thing and do another

took my car in for recall I under stand it is an old recall but one guy was real nice to my wife and told her they would replace the whole rack and pinion because if they were to fix it that it would brake again well when I got there I talked to a different guy and he said they would fix it not replace it that it was a five dollar part nice to know that are safety is only worth five dollars this is why I own fords and I think this place has changed my wife's mind I don't think she will ever own another chevy ever again thanks guys

• great service and personal

Couldn't be any better, service and personal was friendly and make you feel like home

• GREAT STAFF AND SERVICE

I just purchased a new car from a very knowledgeable and friendly dealership.Will do business with them again.

• Bayird Chevrolet was outstanding in service

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you.

Bayird Chevrolet was quick to work with me and my car specifications. Ellis was the salesman that I worked with me. He made sure that I got as much of a quality car as possible and that I was 100% satisfied before letting me sign the closing paperwork. I would easily return to make another transaction with Ellis and the group at Bayird Chevrolet of Covington Tn.

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you.