Fitzgerald's Lakeforest Toyota

452 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald's Lakeforest Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Outstanding Service!
    October 10, 2017

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

Thanks, Adrian! Happy to hear that Lisa and Willam were so helpful to you. Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

I'm glad I choose Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota when I decided to purchase a new car, sales team there is awesome :) ! thanks William And Lisa for all your help!

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

• Awesome Sales experience!!
    September 13, 2017

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

Thanks, Maria! Happy to hear that Eva was so helpful to you. Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

My daughter and I are very satisfied with our purchase! I'll definitely return to Fitzgerald. So glad you helped us with our issues and glad to meet you. Thank you again:)

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

• Great car buying experience!
    September 8, 2017

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

We worked with Chris Collins and he was very helpful, knowledgeable, and patient. He gave us all the time we needed and there was no pressure involved. He found us the car we wanted at a very fair price and went above and beyond to meet our needs. He is readily reachable and easy to communicate with. Bottom-line, Chris makes buying a car an enjoyable and trusted experience. When it's time to buy another new car, we will be returning to Chris and the Fitz-way of doing business. Highly recommended!

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

Thank you for your kind review for Chris and Santos! Please let us know if you have any more questions at all about your new vehicle! Enjoy your new ride.

• Best car buying experience!
    August 28, 2017

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

We worked with Chris Collins. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and honest. He never tried to push a sale on us and answered all questions we had. If he wasn't sure of something he asked. The whole experience was fast, friendly, and hassle-free. I got the car I wanted, at a price that was right for me! I highly recommend this dealership and Chris Collins!

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Thanks again for the great review!

• Great salesperson
    August 7, 2017

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

I worked with Austin at first and then Chris. Chris Collins really went above and beyond to get us the price we needed and details we wanted in the car. He's very personable and it doesn't feel like you're dealing with a salesman. He event encouraged us to take a day to consider the vehicle we really wanted (one of which wasn't a Toyota) because he wanted to know we'd be happy with our purchase. When they didn't have the color we wanted, Austin went to another dealership to bring it to us within the day and Chris went above and beyond to make sure we got the roof racks we wanted when we saw it didn't have them. I'd really recommend working with Chris. If/when we need another car, I'll definitely return to Fitzgerald. They really seem to put the customer at the same level as their sales.

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

We are more than glad to be of service. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Chris, Austin and Nancy!

• Met my expectations
    August 1, 2017

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

Thank you, we are so glad we met your expectations. Enjoy your new Rav4; it's a great vehicle!

While shopping for a new SUV, I visited a few dealers. I found a better price than what they offered. When I told them about it they said to bring it in and they would match it. I went back and they matched it without any hassle. No come ons.

• costomer

Thanks for your kind words. I will be sure to pass this on to Axel. Enjoy your new ride!

my name is Hamsa Bonkoungou, I was very happy with the way Axel Ben help me with the buying process wt my new Toyota, I'm very happy so far and I will refer him to all my coworkers. again thank you so much for everything Exel Ben.

• Excellent Service
    July 13, 2017

He helped us solve the problem we had, he is a very effective person in doing his job. Thank you Mr. Oscar Garcia.A pleasure doing business with you.

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

Glad to hear Oscar was able to help! Please let us know if we can further assist.

• Amazing experience !
    July 5, 2017

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

Thanks! We are lucky to have Eva on our team. She is a true asset to the company. Enjoy your new Prius and welcome to the FitzMall family.

It was a wonderful time spend with Eva,witch introduce me the new Toyota Prius.I was very satisfied with my purchase.If you are in the market for new car I highly recommend you Eva Sumichraste.

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

• Number 1 Seller (Oscar Garcia)
    June 30, 2017

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

Thank you, Marta! We will pass this great review on to Oscar! Enjoy your new car!

Back in 2014 9 ( summer time). I was in need of a car but my credit and my budget was not good enough to buy a car. Oscar Garcia was recommend by a good friend of mine. She just had bought a car with him and she was very pleased. I went to see him and as I said before I did not qualify to buy a car. . I struggled to find a co-signer and it took a week to resolve my dilemma. I am very thankful and blessed that Oscar was my seller because he gave his best. He demonstrated compassion, patience, perseverance and a tremendous will to help his customers. I walked out of the dealer with a brand new car Sion (lease). I just returned the car before the maturity date which is July, 2017. I had the choice to go to another dealer and look for another model and brand car. I did not hesitate to go back to Oscar and here I am again with a new brand car. Hopefully, I will be able to buy it after the maturity date. Once again, thank you Oscar for giving your best as a person and seller. Toyota Fitzgerald is very fortunate to have him as a employee. Sincerely, Marta De Leon