Fitzgerald's Lakeforest Toyota

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 472 reviews

Call This Dealer

472 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald's Lakeforest Toyota from DealerRater.com

March 1, 2018

Chris was excellent, he gave me the best price after competing with several other dealers. Made the whole experience easy. He was friendly, honest, ma...ke sure i was happy with what new car. Excellent customer service.

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

Thank you for giving wonderful feedback regarding Chris Collins. We are happy that you are pleased with your vehicle and the purchasing transaction.

February 4, 2018

I visited this dealer two times. Both times, I was greeted by a professional and friendly salesperson named Julius. I cannot thank Julius enough for ...his patience and honest service. However, this review is for the upper management. I came across a used vehicle that had about 45k miles. It had scratches, scuffs on the wheels, and minor wear and tear for the miles. I was pretty interested on this vehicle until I inspected the tire tread. It was very hard to believe that they were selling a vehicle with less than 20% tire tread left. The General Manager Phil stated I would have to change the tires in 15,000 miles. To me, this shows what type of commitment and care they have for their customers. They continuously mentioned that their used vehicle is below market price and how the vehicle was able to pass the inspection. Yes, you do what is, "required", but you need to think from the customer's perspective. My suggestion for you General Manager Phil is that you have cars with at least 40/50% tire tread left. These are just bare minimum standards that buyers like myself would expect for our safety.

USMC1981

On 2/5/2018, another General Manager called me regarding review I wrote. I was listening to him saying how they are right and I am wrong and I was ver...y disappointed that I even decided to visit this dealership in the first place. They called to explain how their tires had more than 50% left. However, that was not what Phil (GM) stated previously and I personally observed that the car had about 10% to 15% left on tire tread. I actually have a photos to support my argument. Only thing I could do is just shake my head to their management and never return. I recommend the upper management to take some type of very basic and fundamental training courses associated to customer Service and their expectations. Please understand that you would never have been where you are at without your customers.

January 21, 2018

We drove through many car dealerships looking for a newer used SUV. We had researched many types of Crossovers and SUVs online. We noticed several ma...kes at FITZ TOYOTA. We decided to go in and discuss 3 including RAV 4, HIGHLANDER and Jeep. We were greeted by a friendly and professional salesman-- Chris Collins. He was amazing with assisting us through our whole vehicle buying process. He was patient when we wanted to test several vehicles. He even went out of his way to go to pick up a vehicle 20 miles away from another Fitz car dealership and brought back to Fitz Toyota so we could test drive the vehicle. Chris is a team player--At one point Chris was not available so he made the effort to have another salesperson-Chuck available to take us out on a the test drive for this vehicle. Chris is a 'leader'---he had 2 wonderful trainees under him. They were helping us out with the process. All the sales man that assisted us were Polite, Professional , Friendly and Helpful! In the end, after 3 visits-we decided to go with the vehicle that Chris went 'out of his way' to pick up for us. We want to sincerely Thank Chris and the Fitz Toyota team for all their patience, support and guidance as well as their friendliness and professionalism- making our vehicle buying process a positive one.

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

Your comments were forwarded directly to our General Sales Manager. Thank you for providing wonderful feedback on our associates that were trained to ...provide "The Fitz Way".

January 15, 2018

Bought this car as a Christmas present for my wife. Very happy with the no haggle price and they found exactly the car I wanted. Chris was very help...ful and also included a big bow.

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your car buying experience at Fitzgerald and hope your wife loved the present! Thank you for your kind review of your... experience with Chris.

January 13, 2018

Loved our salesman, Mr Habib. He helped my niece in the purchase of her first car. He even helped her get the best deal on the car ins. When we move...d on the the finance dept, everything changed. The finance person was in a hurry to get out and ended up making mistakes. Two days later, my niece starts getting calls saying that we owe them $1500 more even tho' our bill of sale said,"you owe nothing". The calls continued to her and then to me. I then get and email that asks for the exp day for my credit card. I forward it and two days later, Kevin texts me to say that they haven't been able to run the downpmt because I didn't give them the exp. Every time we spoke, they made it appear as though I was the one who had made mistakes

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

Hi, Jennie. Thank you for your feedback. We would like to discuss your experience in further detail. Please contact our General Manager, Eric Washingt...on, at 301-670-4800. We look forward to hearing from you.

December 27, 2017

I felt very well treated. Oscar was very friendly and honest. I am very happy with my purchase. My overall experience with my purchase was excellent ...!!

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

We are happy you enjoyed working with Oscar. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

December 27, 2017

This was our second purchase from the dealership and I'm glad to see they still stick with their "best price no hassle" philosophy. Govind was incredi...bly patient while I was swinging between different dealers for different options and provided excellent in depth information on the vehicles I inquired on. Compared to other dealerships, I found our appointments to be mucher calmer and informative. He understood my needs properly and there were no offputting upsells I encountered in other places. I did find a better price elsewhere but with a quick "no hassle" price match, it was a no brainer, they totally had my business. 5/5, would do it again.

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location once again. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the ...dealership. Thanks again for the great review!

December 20, 2017

This dealer gives a very competitive discount up front. I was arranging my first lease and they set it up quickly and explained it well. This was my... third car from this dealer.

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

We are ecstatic of your strong recommendation of the staff and dealership! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

December 20, 2017

Kim Kim is the best sales person I've met so far. Very patient, Very kind and polite. Explained the details so well that the customer understands feat...ures of the car. Would buy next car from here again! Thank you Jin Kim!!

December 14, 2017

Chris was great to work with... very patienly let me explore different options until I finally made up my mind. Would definitely buy from Fitzgerald a...gain.

Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota

Thank you for your kind words for Chris and the team! Enjoy your new vehicle and happy holidays!

Fitzgerald's Lakeforest Toyota