3.0
  • Great Service

Amazing. They went out of their way to call me back and make a deal. It was great, the vehicle is great and prices are wonderful. We plan to go back again - couldn't be happier right now! Thank you Sam

• Poor service and not interested in helping

Tried to by a BMW. The guy sounded half asleep. Never called me after giving them 3 attempts to call back. Unacceptable. Do not recommend this place.

• Love This Place

THIS PLACE IS THE BEST PLACE TO BUY A CAR YOU CAN TRUST THAT THEY WILL TREAT YOU RIGHT AN MAKE YOU WANT TO COME BACK OVER AN OVER AGING THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY SO IM HEAR TO SAY IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY A COME HEAR LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACES

• Disappointing Experience

Found a vehicle they had that was just want I was looking for. Called to inquire three separate times. First time, I think a woke someone up. Second time and third time person didn't seem interested in trying to get me to the dealership to look at the vehicle. Gave up, went somewhere else.

• Great Service

I am overly pleased with the service we received at GLOBAL AUTO SALES. We came in with a small budget and they were able to get us the type of vehicle we wanted. Found the vehicle and drove off the lot with it the same day! Also, before leaving they filled my car with gas and the first oil change is free! I will buy my next car from them