Serra Chevrolet Buick GMC of Nashville

I was visiting from MI and my car broke down. It was on a Thursday and I had to be back to MI on Sunday. Suzanne in the service dept. was so kind to me, calmed me in a time of panic. Had my car towed for me and had my car fixed within hours. I have a Saturn and most places take a long time to repair because the vehicle has been retired. I was so impressed with how quickly they had the work completed, and over all how nice and kind they were to me. Gave true meaning to the saying "southern hospitality". Thank you Suzanne and Miss Tammy at the tow shop. You have no idea how much I appreciate your help. You are top notch in customer service. Becky Chesterfield MI. We are moving to Gallatin, we will be utilizing your shop in the future for any services needed.

Thank you so much for your great feedback! Suzanne and Tammy are exceptional members of our team and we couldn't be more proud to learn of your time spent with them. We hope that you return to us in the future. We'll be here to help whenever you need us so feel free to reach out. Best, Barry Carver - GM.

• Repairs Needed Within 30 days

Purchased a second vehicle as we are expecting a baby in a month. Car wasn't running within 30 days. Needs repairs totaling nearly 30% of what we paid for the vehicle. Paperwork wasn't executed properly. Emissions didn't get processed which kept us from having legal tags for a couple weeks. Also, they ran my credit report so many times when we applied for the loan that my score dropped significantly. Worst experience I've had to date buying a used car.

• Repairs Needed Within 30 days

• Awesome dealership!

We actually purchased our third vehicle from this dealership and that is intentional! We think everyone is easy and pleasant to work with, and we do not feel the usual angst one gets when dealing with sales people. Super nice dealership!!

• Great service

Very prompt and courteous service. Definitely recommend.

Very prompt and courteous service. Definitely recommend.

• the service by the salesman was very poor

I went to the dealership 2 2 Sunday and could not get any salesman to help me.

I went to the dealership 2 2 Sunday and could not get any salesman to help me.

• Very happy with my shopping experience!

Patty, Thank you for the kind review! We love having customers come down from BG! Thank you for choosing us.

Best experience I have had at a car dealership. The sales people were friendly and helpful. I would definitely go to this dealership again if I need another auto.

• Excellent standard and recall service

Great service experience and help from my service advisor Greg.

Thanks for the review, Phillip! Come back and see us or call Greg with anything you need.

Great service experience and help from my service advisor Greg.

• Customer

Service writers not very good at greeting you when you pull in. I waited like 15 to 18 minutes for them to wait on me. One guy was busy taking girl Scot cookies out of the trunk of his car. Two others were to busy looking at some guys hot rod vett. Looked like it was disorganized. The shop guy's are awesome and have always done a great job fixing my Trucks that I have bought there. This was the first time the service writers did this. Normally they greet me pretty fast and do a great job but not this day.

Hey Tim, we appreciate the review! I will make sure the service team reviews this and are prompt in the future about greeting loyal customers such as yourself. Thank you for your continued business!

• Awesome Dealership

Great Experience! Phil Tilley and Tye Hargrove were great as usual! Followed them both from Murfreesboro to Serra!

Thanks for the 5 star review Lori! Thanks for your business and please call with anything in the future!