Serra Chevrolet Buick GMC of Nashville

399 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• December 15, 2017

I was searching for a used pickup truck and saw one they had online. I contacted the dealership through the online contact and received a call back almost... immediately. Sales rep was very nice, willing to set up a time to look at the vehicle, etc. I ultimately ended up going with another vehicle elsewhere but they had great customer service.

Ponyboy, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!

December 5, 2018

Well I went in for an oil change and my headlight was out. So I asked the lady can you please change my lightbulb as long as it will be under $21. She... said yes. All of a sudden I get the bill and it was $70 more than the bill of the oil change. Left a voice mail with the manager and never received a call back

Hi there, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regardin...g this matter. Please reach out to us at (844) 835-9213. We look forward to hearing from you.

December 4, 2018

The purchase process went very well and the sales part was better than average. They were fast, efficient, if not extremely professional. I appreciated... not being there for 4 hours.

October 14, 2018

We were able to review their cars online, so when we got to the dealership it was an easy process. Terry, our sales associate, was fantastic! He was... quick and efficient. We will buy another car from them again. Thank you Serra Chevrolet Buick GMC Nashville!!

August 8, 2018

I did not have an appointment, but I got there early and it did not take a long time.

May 24, 2018

My family was traveling from D.C. to Texas when my AC went out about 1hour outside of Nashville. We arrived at our hotel late at night so I planned on... investigating the issue early next morning. What I found was my AC belt broken. I called them and explained my situation. I had my Escalade at the dealer within the hour. They were full with appointments, but they took time to help me and my family out and fixed our vehicle anyway. We were in and out in a couple of hours. They were very friendly and the repairs were done well. Thank you for a wonderful experience. I would recommend this dealership!

May 9, 2018

Went in with just being discharged from a BR. Met with Ken Fuller and he was awesome! My experience was so much more than I expected. This is the place... to go to buy a vehicle. I left there with a Fantastic vehicle and buying experience! These folks are great!

May 7, 2018

Good deal on the vehicle, financing was quick and fair, everyone was nice and polite. I've bought quite a few cars over the years, and this was one of... my best experiences ever.

Hi, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you again for choosing Serra Chevrolet Buick GMC and w...e hope to see you again.

April 24, 2018

Took our 2013 Jeep Wrangler here to have some very minor damage fixed after an accident, (plastic bumper cover, plastic fender, and the brake booster making... a noise, all bolt on parts, no paint or body work!!!!) they kept the vehicle for 2 weeks and when I picked it up, the new bumper has scratches on it and the brake booster still noisy, so we return it and now going on another 2 weeks and still waiting.....

Thank you for your feedback, Jason. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are dis...appointed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (844) 835-9213 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

April 10, 2018

We were visiting family in TN and found a vehicle online we were interested in. Ken Fuller was our salesman and made the experience easy especially since... we were out of state. We would highly recommend the dealership & the salesman.