AutoMatch USA - Jacksonville

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 49 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Auto match
    July 12, 2017

Had great experience with purchasing our car. The whole process was great

Get key
    December 20, 2017

Little bit low on customer service because I did not know until I got the keys to the car that there was only one in when I mentioned it I was told yo...u can get a key made at Walmart which is fine in the old days this is true but this key has to be programmed to the car I did not know that until I tried to get one $200 later got A key from Ford made so just check on spare keys before you get a car

Hi Byron, Thank you so much for the great review. We sincerely appreciate your honest feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Nice cars , horrible staff
    December 7, 2017

Nice selection of cars , but please make sure you get any promises from sales staff in writing . Even the managers will issue empty promises ! I was o...nly given one key at time of purchase and promised another I still have yet to receive!

Matthew, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. Please call Josh Thurman at 720.498.6506 at your earliest convenience. We would like ...the opportunity to discuss your experience with you.

Great Buying Experience
    November 24, 2017

Very seamless and no pressure experience. I didn't plan to buy my Jeep when I went in, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. I'm hesitant writing ...a review only one week after purchase as the real value will be determined in the quality of the car in the coming months. That being said, Automatch couldn't have done a better job with the process.

Preston, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at AutoMatch. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than hap...py to assist you if anything else comes up.

Thankful
    November 3, 2017

Went in with no expectations. I had the truck in my driveway within 2 hours. No hassles.

Leslie, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!

I purchased my first car!
    August 7, 2017

So glad that I could purchase my car from AutoMatch. A great atmosphere with a great staff. They made the process a lot less scary for me. Although we... did run into a few issues during the buying process, they made sure I was fully accommodated for my time. For that I am grateful. Overall, a great place and I definitely recommend AutoMatch

Good day, thanks so much for the great rating and for leaving us with the kind words. Sorry to hear that there were a few issues with your experience.... If there's anything we can straighten out, please feel free to call us right away. Your recommendation means a lot to us and we hope to see you back soon. Have an awesome day!

Searching
    June 27, 2017

I'm a internet personal car buyer, love cars. com. Whenever I'm ready to buy I start here. I found this site searching for car for wife. They contact...ed me with info about the car. I'm 4hrs away and we could do business. So customers service was good.

Hi Mark! Thanks for the review and for providing some insight from the car-buyer's perspective. Glad to hear that we had a quick contact rate. If ther...e's anything we can do for you, please let us know. Take care!

First car buying experience
    June 24, 2017

Honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience for my first time purchasing my own vehicle. Rick was very attentive and he didn't seem to get an...noyed or anything at all by my billion questions or by my dad's attempts at wheeling and dealing (lol). Glen, the document specialist, was very helpful in explaining everything and in ensuring we had as smooth of an experience as possible. He had wonderful customer service skills. I've witnessed several other car buying experiences with other dealerships and they usually bounce you from person to person trying to sell more to you and they drag out the process. This wasn't like that at all. We were pretty much with the same person and in the same room most of the time. Being in a customer service management field, the only nitpicky issue I saw was the lack of greeting from the girl who was the front desk receptionist/secretary. She had her head phones in the whole time and didn't say a word to us. Everyone else who worked there seemed very happy and customer-oriented. Great experience overall.

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at AutoMatch Jacksonville. It is fantastic to hear that we ...made your very first car buying experience an awesome one and that the whole crew was hard at work. Each member of the crew will be congratulated on their hard work and commitment. We truly appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to leave us this feedback. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience and if there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Bought and had my car fixed
    June 13, 2017

Absolutely horrible experience from the buying experience all the way to my loaner car and the waiting process who made this situation slightly alrigh...t was Cody who's the service manager! My loaner car got a check engine light and instead of the delearship swapping vehicles they wanted me to wait and tried writing it off as only a battery! This was the worst experience ever I ended up requesting my vehicle minus it being 100% done

Jessica, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a... positive one. We are always looking for ways to improve; we appreciate your input. If you would be willing, we would like to have you contact Dave Remsen at 904.647.1982 to discuss ways we can better serve you in the future.

Automatch USA was surprisingly good
    June 12, 2017

I had never heard of Automatch USA but this car-buying experience couldn't have been easier. No pressure - very laid-back atmosphere. Everyone was v...ery helpful, courteous, and professional. Mike Hills was our guy and did a fabulous job. The only negative is that the truck we bought wasn't detailed very well and was missing owners manuals. I had to vacuum some old French fries and candy pieces from under the back seat when I got it home so check your vehicle carefully. Otherwise, a great experience.

Hello, Don, we are very glad that you had an awesome car-buying experience with us and we appreciate your honest feedback! We're thrilled to see that ...Mike did an awesome job to help get you into the perfect vehicle and we hope it's everything you imagined. Very sorry that you had to vacuum out old fries and candy...we will make sure this kind of thing never happens again. Thank you for your honesty and thanks again for choosing us. We hope you have an awesome day and we wish to have you back soon!

AutoMatch USA - Jacksonville