Beck Chevrolet of Starke

• made me a happy car owner

This dealership had the car I wanted so I went there. They sold me a car that did not have one of the features that I wanted. Both the dealership and I thought that the car had that feature. When I discovered it was missing 2 weeks and 1000 mi. later, I called the dealership. Even though I did not pay for the feature and they were not legally bound to do anything about it, they installed the feature for free! WOW! I am so happy with my car and so amazed that they went through all that trouble and $ to make me happy with my purchase! The least I could do was write this review.

• You guys are a true blessing from above !!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me get my new car... I can't even tell you thank you enough !!!!! You have made my day a true blessing