• Ethio Motors

Great buying experience, i just bought 2006 charger from Ethio Motors. Office manger Rolando help me to find great bank to work with may financial needs. Rolando was so approachable and accommodating, there is noway i was giving my business to another dealership. completely professional and friendly. i would totally recommend this dealership.

• The best dealership by far!

Here at Ethio Motors, we strive for the best customer service and we are extremely happy we could help you out! We appreciate your business!

All the staff super nice and got me into a car with two repos on my credit with very little down. Highly recommend going here if you have bad credit or good credit!

• Horrible!!!!!!

Worst experience. 5 th week after I bought the Honda Pilot oil light won't turn off, rear passenger window stuck down, and the truck doesn't want to start every time. Sales rep Ricardo promised they would repair, came in and owner was extremely rude and wouldn't even hear the issues.

We apologize for bad experience you had with Ethio Motors. As far as we know we do not know any customer sold a vehicle by the name of Amy. it's true Ricardo is working at Ethio Motors but, i never had someone complant on him or brought to my attention.

• Great experience!

I recently purchased a new car from ETHIO MOTORS and I can say with out a doubt the best and easiest vehicle purchase I have ever done! Sales Representative RICARDO was not only very informative, but easy going and payed attention to what I was looking for WITHOUT being pushy, he even stayed past business hrs NOT Because he had to.. but only because I was still looking. At the end of our meet I hadn't maid a purchase because I was unsure if I wanted to give it some more time, I returned that Monday and closed the deal , Ricardo was there and ready to work with me. I got a great Car and experience! Highly Recommended stopping by for your next purchase .

• Great experience!

• Great service!

Good overall experience. Made a deal quickly. Used car was clean.

Good overall experience. Made a deal quickly. Used car was clean.

• Buy a car here

Great first time buying experience! I recommend this place.

Thank you for your business! Don't forget to refer your friends!

Great first time buying experience! I recommend this place.

Thank you for your business! Don't forget to refer your friends!

• Awesome dealership!

We appreciate your feedback! Here at Ethio Motors, we strive for great customer service! Thank you so much, for your business!

The service here is awesome. I was looking for a used car and yoni helped me out throughout the whole way. He helped me get the best deal and find a car that i wanted. They have a great selection and they will help you find a great car at an affordable price. I would recommend this place to friends and family!

• Great dealership!

Thank you for your business!! Here at Ethio Motors, we strive for excellence! Don't forget to refer your friends!

Me and husband had been looking for a new/used car for a while and we came across a car that we liked at there dealership. We went in there and they very helpful and Yoni helped us get the best deal. They have great selection of cars to choose from. I highly recommend this place to any one looking for used cars!!!

• Ethio motors

My experience at ethio motors has been easy an great experience very professional an motivated to help !

Thank you for your business !

Thank you for your business !