4.2
  • Never had grate like this!!

Very friendly staff. Car was clean in addition to running well. No Greasy footprints here!

• Beware the place

Be very careful of going to this establishment. I am an electrician and did work for this "business" and have been completely floored how they treat people . They needed my services immediately and we went out as quickly as anyone would be able to. We completed the work ,same day, and was promised payment within a reasonable amount of time. The job was completed mid February 2017 and as of today 07/20/17 we have yet to receive payment but have been told by multiple employees that payment was delayed for multiple reason revolving around the owner and previous accounting supervisors. With this being said why would I recommend going somewhere else to purchase an automobile you may ask. Their customer service first , they are quite nice and polite at first so long as you are doing something for them (fixing something or buying a car) but as soon as that is done they don't care to take one second for you. No apologies have been made for inconveniences and when we informed them that we would be turning this invoice over to collections they informed us it would not be the first time and to do what we MUST do. Tradesmen beware.

• customer

I was satisfied with visit, car advertised was there. Test drove car. I feel customer service was very poor. I explained my credit was not the best, I am in the process of repairing my credit. I explicitly requested that my credit report not be pulled as I would decide after possible check. I did not complete an application for credit. I did give basic information no SS#, basic take home finances & my home address. I was told they could do a quick look that would not report on my report. I discovered later this was called a soft inquiry. I did not receive a phone call from the salesman or the general manager whom I was introduced to. I called the sales associate, 2 days later, he returned my call, verified after I asked that financing would not be available, I asked if he could tell me that specific reason(s) he said he was not at the dealership. It was a Saturday evening, I asked if he would call me with the information Monday, he said he would. I checked my personal email later that Saturday & received an email showing my credit report had a hard inquiry the very evening I visited the dealership. I have not heard from the sales associate. I now have to contact all 3 credit reporting agencies with a dispute on this inquiry. I would not recommend this dealer to a friend & I will contact the local BBB with a written complaint. I was very disappointed. I still have not heard from the sales associate to date 5/14/17.

• Love Everyone

I bought a used BMW 2014 435i coupe. Who says a used car can't feel like a new one , and look like it too. I was encourage that your staff show...

• Ron Taylor From Kansas city

From Ron, I recently went to Heartbeat Auto Center with an interest in the 2011 GMC Denial. There it was, sitting in the showroom of the Smart Center. I was greeted by the friendly staff, and was quickly matched with sales professional Howard to discuss the SUV and take it for a test drive. Firstly, he showed me how everything worked and answered all of my many questions I had about the SUV features, reliability, safety and upgrades. I then test drove the vehicle and had a great time doing so. Reaching the purchase price I wanted was stress free and exciting. No haggling, up front discussion of the financing. I also met Howard who made me feel even more at ease. Overall, a very pleasant experience, Also, being a Smart Car owner has been very fun!

• BEST EXPERIENCE

LOVE THIS PLACE GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR RECOMMEND TO ANYONE LOOKING TO BUY A CAR !! LOVE MY 09 CHALLENGER R/T !

• PAT !!!

Pat Kennedy was Great !!! I will send everyone to him !!

Pat Kennedy was Great !!! I will send everyone to him !!

• HAPPY 2X CUSTOMER

Great customer service !! Big Red was very attentive & helpful . He made sure I was 100% satisfied .

• Great place to do business

Great no-hassle place to buy a used car. Love the new management in place. Good peeps that will take care of you.

• Very Pleased

We recently purchased a 2004 GMC Sierra DuraMax from Fosters Auto SuperCenter. The entire experience from start to finish was very refreshing. I usually hate the vehicle buying process. Our salesman Sammy, was always pleasant and professional, and never pushy. He worked very hard for us to help us find the right truck for our budget and what we needed. When it came time for financing the office manger (?), LaToya worked hard to get us the best deal. I would definitely do business with them again.