Brickell Buick & GMC

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent experience
    February 12, 2018

Agent was extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Finally we got what we came in looking for, fitting our expectancy and providing the vehicle ...we needed. Thanks.

• EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AAA+
    May 10, 2014

I want to thanks Carlos Romero (Finance Manager) and Rae Torres (Sales) for the great experience that my family and I, had last weekend at Brickell Bu...ick & GMC. They provide us with outstanding costumer service leasing the Acadia 2014. Carlos and Rae went above and beyond to provide us with the best deal possible for us. We came from Port St Lucie (2.5 hours away) all the way down to them because they were the only ones that give us the best offer possible in the market... Very happy with them and I'll definitely recommend this dealership for all my friends and family. Thank you guys!!!!!!! I just want to add something else to my review. When I said that these guys wen above and beyond, I meant it..... Last Sunday was Easter and I came to Miami from Port St Lucie. I need to pick up some floor mats for my new Acadia and Rae decided to come to the dealership (they were closed for Easter) on his day off, on Easter and wait for me to hand deliver me the new mats. I just can't find a words to describe the GREAT PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE from Rae. You guys just won a loyal customer forever and a big fan for Brickell Buick & GMC

Brickell Buick & GMC