New 888-893-5594 Dealer Website
Used 888-838-8879 Email Dealer
Service 855-292-0746

Average based on 12 reviews.
  • Friendly staff, great selection, great deal!!!

Great experience the staff was knowledgeable and friendly, they have a great selection, and I got a GREAT deal. They have a great service program. My husband is going to buy a Jeep Weangler from here this Summer!!

• Awesome service, the staff was very friendly!

Customer service was friendly and helpful! Found exactly what I was looking for would definitely recommend to everyone!

• great experience

I had a fairly good experience with this dealership. Ive bought two cars from dealers and both times they were here. Joe was my salesman and he was great. The finance manager was also great. The place was surrounded with people who are interested in just conversing with anyone very friendly environment. Im not going to rate the facilities just because they are renovating and building a new building so im not going to fault them for that. Would recommend to anyone

• Great service

Nice place to buy my 1st new car, I dnt speak a lot cause i dnt speak too much english. I am very satisfied

• Great experience

I have to say that I was really hesitant about this dealership. After making an appointment, I read a lot of terrible reviews. I went in there very cautious. I am happy to say that I had a great experience!! From the salesman, to the manager, to the finance manager. They were able to match my APR from my credit union and I even left with my new vehicle. Don't believe everything you read... give them a chance!!

• Fantastic shopping experience!!!

The salesman, finance officer and complete staff made what began as a stressful experience into a pleasant one.

• Very accomodating!

Called for an alignment check and received an appointment for the next morning. They provided transportation to and from my home in a very quick manner. Took care of my problem and performed factory upgrades to keep my car up to date. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable about the needs of my vehicle. A pleasure doing business with them.

• Great dealership with great deals

They had great deals on Jeeps and were great to work with.

They had great deals on Jeeps and were great to work with.

• 5 Star Service from Sales Consultant Jim Roane

Arrived at First Chrysler / Jeep and walked the lot with no pushy salesmen following us. Walked in the sales building and we were greeted by Jim Roane. Very pleasant, not pushy or obnoxious. Asked what brought us in, what we were interested in and went on some test drives. He asked us to rate the cars on a scale of 1-10 and what we liked / didn't like. Took his time and listened, never interrupted or disregarded what we had to say. Helped us narrow it down. Never once did he try to sell us something we did not want and never pressured us. We decided to make our purchase (beautiful 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee) and started the paper work... I noticed several customers come in who only wanted to speak with Jim and were willing to wait for him. These customers were greeted and acknowledge by Jim. Hands down the best car salesman we have ever dealt with.

• Jim Roane review

i knew what i wanted as i walked in the front door . i was greeted by Jim Roane who became our sales rep. he was honest and upfront right away there was no "pushy sales pitch" .it was a rainy miserable day but he was glad to take us into the yard to show us the Cherokee i was interested in. they were busy that day so we were there a little longer than expected, but they were busy because they are a great group of people and people want to buy from them . they made the process painless and in the end i was almost happy to give them my $$$$.