All Star Ford of Canton

• Thank You Elizabeth Page, for you are AWESOME!

We went in to purchase a used car and we ending up with a new Escape and a F150 sport truck. They made us such a good deal and we couldn't turn it down. Elizabeth was great! She kept us informed all the time, she sat with us and talked with us and made us feel at ease. Everything went so smooth and I can say I have never had this kind of treatment elsewhere...I would recommend this dealership to all of my friends. Thanks for a smooth ride.

• Thank You Elizabeth Page, for you are AWESOME!

My wife and I went on the 2nd of Feb. looking to purchase me a used truck and drove out in a brand new 2017 F-150 Sport. You were great in the way you worked out this deal for me, and will recommend all my friends to you. Thanks again.

• Thank heavans for Alexander and Erin!

I don't know what I would have done without the help of Alexander and Erin.... I highly recommend them and All Star in Canton.

• Alexander did a great job, go see him!

Alexander did a great job getting me into a pickup...it was rocky there for a while, but ended up great!

• All Star Ford Canton

In October I purchased a F 150 from Jackie at All Star Ford. The best vehicle purchase experience ever. He was very respectful, courteous and not at all condescending, a true Gentleman. Thanks Jackie for making truck buying a pleasure, I will definitely recommend you to my friends. Brigitte West

• We had a great experience with Alexander....

Very nice people and overall a great experience. Go see Alexaner at All Star Ford in Canton, you will be glad you did!

• Awesome experience

This is my second time purchasing a vehicle from the All Star Ford of Canton and both times I was impressed. This time especially, just purchased a 2016 Ford Focus with 0 down and 0% interest with my bad credit. These guys did everything they could to get me in a wonderful car.

• Come to Canton and see Alexander for great service

Associates were very friendly, very helpful, and very knowledgeable of their products.

• Great service from Alexander at All Star Ford

Great experience overall and highly recommend going to see Alexander and the friendly staff at All Star Ford.

• Fantastic car buying experience with Alexander.

All Star Ford is the place to go!!! Alexander did a great job going over details and finding us the exact truck we wanted.