Best Buy Auto Group

(1.0) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

1.0
  • Great place to buy a car
    September 22, 2015

I bought my sunfire from him and he even had it inspected and when I did find something little he fixed it right away I will definately buy another ca...r from him. And he didnt pressure me to pick any certain car. I give A+++ in my book.

• Don't expect your registration or title
    November 17, 2016

Purchased a vehicle with cash on Aug 17, 2016. Had to drive to DMV today 11/17/16, as we still have not received registration or title and it's been 9...0 days. DMV informed us they didn't receive the sale paperwork until Nov 14, 2017 and processed it the same day. So now, I still have no refrigeration or title because DMV will not replace it since they processed it 3 days ago. Bad business practice of holding sales paperwork and sending it to DMV in a timely manner. And by the way, I purchased a second vehicle from a reputable dealer on 11/09/17. I've already received the registration and title for second vehicle before Best Buy sent the sales paperwork in from 90 days ago!

• Great place to get a car
    September 18, 2015

I bought my sunfire in may of this year ibrahim had it newly inspected for me and had an exhaust leak fixed as well. Im so in love with my car and wil...l go back for another one when the time is right. Keep up the good honest work

• Sold a faulty car
    March 14, 2015

Do not buy any cars from BEST BUY AUTO GROUP! They sold me a car that broke down on my way home from purchasing it. Took it to the garage and when I g...ot it back, broke down again. So i took it to the garage again and they had it for a few days, I picked it up earlier today. And what happens when I'm leaving work? Breaks down before I leave the garage and twice on the way home. They are not even worth looking at.

Actually what the customer didn't say is I rushed to him help him with the car .... paid for all the repairs and offered him to return the car for a f...ull refund even though he purchased the car as is and did return the car and gave him a full refund without even charging him for the title that I have to pay for it to get it.

• Great Value for your money
    March 1, 2015

I recently purchased a car from this dealer and he was very honest and did not push me into making a decision. He allowed me to test drive more than o...ne car and did not try to pressure me into making a quick buy. Thanks much

thank you very much for such a good review .... review like yours help our customer make the right decision

Best Buy Auto Group