Sunland Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

124 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 1, 2019

Recently bought a car from this place and will never go back. even after making it clear that I can see through the cheezy salesman tactics they keep... doing them, list is to long to put here. car had damage that I feel they must have known about and covered up so a simple walk around and test drive would not show it. I know I was lied to and regret ever doing business with them and it has only been 48 hours

June 10, 2019

Our sales guy Mr.Bill Hawkins, was great! He made the process easy and comfortable. Friendly service from everyone there at the dealership and we LOVE... our new 2019 Ram 1500 pick up!

• June 22, 2015

Thanks to Jerry Jenkerson, and Art Hernandez both of my purchases have been completely amazing. I would not recommend going anywhere else in El Paso but... here. It was First Class Service all the way. QUICK, PAINLESS and straight to the point. I picked out what my wife and I liked, they had it ready, explained the difference of buying used vs new, and both these salesman were in it for the customer, not thier commission on sales. I highly recommend going to see either Jerry, or Art for your car buying experience.

May 26, 2019

Came in for a new vehicle. Sales men added 1k to the out the door price with out reason.

April 26, 2019

Javier was great! He was super helpful and polite everyone else was also very friendly and got me in and out. Best experience overall over many with other... dealers.

April 25, 2019

We were so impressed with our first two purchase experiences, we went back for a third purchase! Felipe E and Tony H are two of the nicest people we’ve... met at this dealership! My husband and I highly recommend this dealership!

April 25, 2019

Since the first time I went JR Melero helped me, he was caring and understanding and did everything that was possible to help me and he got the job done.... I went back two more times and I went directly to him. I would recommend JR Melero to all my friends and family. I don’t usually write a review but I just had to point him out, he is an excellent employee. I’ll never forget him and I will keep going back to him.

April 16, 2019

Miguel Silva was very awesome very welcoming. Was also good and very friendly to my family we all felt comfortable with him and satisfied with overall... experience

July 22, 2017

This was our first time ever purchasing a new car. It seemed daunting at first and we didn't really know what to expect. However, I want to specifically... commend Ms. Shelly Karl, who greeted us with a very friendly and welcoming hospitality. She was very patient in showing my husband and I various options and understanding our ordeal. She even went above and beyond by going the extra mile to accommodate us and guide us as to what we needed to complete the purchase process. I must say she truly is a people's person and made it less daunting. Thank you Ms. Shelly for being my sales consultant. You were awesome! I also want to thank Mr. Craig Mulligan, one of the financial managers, for explaining thoroughly each aspect of the financial deal and being able to obtain a great deal for us first time buyers.

Congratulations on the purchase of your first car, Miriam! We're so glad that you chose Sunland Park and that you enjoyed your sales experience with S...helly. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

July 9, 2017

I had a great experience buying used car. Shelly the sales rep that helped us was awesome.

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is wonderful to hear that you had an excellent buying experience with us. We hope that your visit was what y...ou expected and more. Don't hesitate to call us if you need anything!