Luxury Motor Car Company

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 8 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• worth the drive if out of state
    September 19, 2016

I drove to pick up a 2013 Ford GT Premium after my previous Mustang was totaled in an accident. These guys picked up the ball and helped me get into t...he car I've always wanted and it was even cheaper per month with GAP than my V6! Very impressed with Tony (my sales rep) and Andy for being able to work the best deal. They even (without asking) inserted the Indiana sales tax for the Mustang purchase. Very well done and they want to help you. The car was as it was listed and overall very VERY worth the drive.

Thank you so much for your business. please let us know if you need any thing. Thanks and Enjoy your new ride. Sales Team Luxury Motor Car Company

AWESOME SERVICE AND BUYING EXPERIENCE
    January 18, 2018

If you ever want to come to this dealer, look for the guy Brom. Such a nice guy, would drive me to places to get my "as is" used car ready to go, incl...uding banks and body shops and etc. It is way out of his responsibility yet he still managed to help me. Very honest and clear on the price and was very willing to help me with the insurance and etc. A very nice dealership. Nice interior design and everything. Not just Brom, everyone in the dealership was super friendly, compare to the other dealerships I went to. Overall, I will even rate this dealership 6 out of 5 if I could.

The car had a lot of defects.
    June 16, 2016

The service was awesome, but the car had 9 computer codes when I had it tested. Stability Control was triggered which is common with this vehicle, rad...io controls were shot, pins used to hold interior roof on.

Thank you Mike for your kind review. We really appreciate all feedback and reviews from all of our customers. We look forward to helping you BUY or FI...ND your future car!! Thanks again Luxury Motor Car Company

Amazing experience
    June 1, 2016

I was an out-of-state buyer. I had found the car advertised online. My initial communications with Troy led me to feel comfortable enough for me to ev...entually travel to Cincinnati to check out the car which I eventually bought from them. From the beginning, they were very professional, courteous, forthcoming with all of the information and answers to my questions. Once the negotiations were done, they made the buying process so easy and fast. I went back a couple of days later to pick it up and the car was ready, detailed as they had promised. Overall, it was as good of an experience as one can have buying a car (especially out of state). I strongly recommend them. Both Andy and Troy were outstanding individuals.

Thank you Alberto for your kind review. We really appreciate all feedback and reviews from all of our customers. We look forward to helping you BUY or... FIND your future car!! Thanks again Luxury Motor Car Company

Excellent dealership!
    December 4, 2015

I bought a green 2013 Hyundai Accent from this dealership on 11-28-15. I was in and out within 45 minutes, bought an excellent warranty and got a FANT...ASTIC DEAL on this car. In fact, it was the cheapest in all of Cincinnati. You should definitely check out this dealership!

Thank you Kevin for your kind review. We really appreciate all feedback and reviews from all of our customers. We look forward to helping you BUY or F...IND your future car!! Thanks again Luxury Motor Car Company

Nice inventory. decent prices.
    July 20, 2015

I went down to check out an old deisel truck and had a trade-in with me. Although we didn't make a deal on the truck, it was a good experience and I w...ould consider going back.

Thank you Danimal for your kind review. We really appreciate all feedback and reviews from all of our customers. We look forward to helping you BUY or... FIND your future car!! Thanks again Luxury Motor Car Company

Good dealer but started ignoring me
    May 28, 2015

I was going to buy a car their but someone over there just started ignoring my emails. At the beginning they were good I just needed to ask a few ques...tions and they got back with me. I actually still want to buy the car and they never got back to me.

Thank you !!!!! for your kind review. We really appreciate all feedback and reviews from all of our customers. Sorry that someone from my staff did no...t contacted you. We look forward to helping you BUY or FIND your future car!! Thanks again Luxury Motor Car Company

Best car buying experience I've ever had
    January 16, 2015

Bought a late model BMW from the nice folks at Luxury Motor Car Company. I've bought a lot of cars, and by far, Andy and his crew were the best I've e...ver had the pleasure of working with. No pressure, no games or gimmicks. I was an out of state buyer, and definitely will return for my next car. I saved big $$$ buying a quality used car from them, instead of paying for the big name dealerships and their overhead. Thanks again LMCC!

Thank you MZD for your kind review. We really appreciate all feedback and reviews from all of our customers. We look forward to helping you BUY or FIN...D your future car!! Thanks again Luxury Motor Car Company

Luxury Motor Car Company