• These Guys Make Buying a Used Car Easy!

I would recommend this dealership to anyone! The used car I bought was a great price and they accepted my first offer! Scott was amazing, he gave me no pressure to finance or add-on a warranty. He even gave me a free full tank of gas to get home! I've never had such an easy and even fun experience buying a used car!

• Purchased a pre-owned vehicle

My son's first purchase of a car. Asay's service was excellent. Sales staff was friendly, and patient as we spent most of an afternoon test driving their cars. (Salesman could be more knowledgeable about cars on the lot, but not an issue for us since we knew what we were looking for) Excellent selection of cars, trucks, and SUVs, which are competitively priced. Even the loan process went well, considering it was his first one. Facilities are clean and well maintained. The only reason for four stars on the "Facilities" was insufficient space for the number of cars on their lot(s), and having to walk a distance from one lot to the other to complete the financing.

• Awesome service and great staff

Super fast and super honest people just got my acura tl and I'm very satisfied.

Super fast and super honest people just got my acura tl and I'm very satisfied.

• To the point

Easy and quick process, hassle free customer service

Easy and quick process, hassle free customer service

• awesome

Easiest car purchase ever....the guys went above and beyond to help me. Hole my car is around for a long time . Love it .!!!!!

• Exceptional

Incredible dealership. Bret took care of the car and us. My son is disabled and we were referred here to get him a used car. I will buy any used car from these guys. They stand behind their name and take care of customers far better than the large companies. I will recommend these guys to anyone looking for an auto. Bret is incredible and took care of all concerns. Thank you for making this a wonderful experience.

• Great Service!

Very friendly and accommodating. Overall great service!

Very friendly and accommodating. Overall great service!

• Great Customer Service & Quality

We bought a vehicle from Asay Auto this week. We are very pleased with our purchase. The Staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful in our purchasing process. They went above and beyond to answer our questions, address our concerns, and ensure we were completely satisfied with our vehicle. I highly recommend Asay Auto. Fair pricing, no hidden fees, and quality vehicles and customer service. Thanks Asay Auto for all that you did for us! We are truly impressed and are very excited for our new vehicle.

• Strait shooters and quality vehicles

This dealer is great to work with. They found me a nice F-150 crew cab truck at auction, with very short notice, and sold it to me at a very fair price. I would recommend this dealer to anyone. 5 star buying experience for me!!!! They had a nice inventory with a wide range of makes and models!!

• Fast and easy to work with

Really good Service!! I came to buy the car(BMW M3 Sedan) out of state and it was everything I was expecting!! I highly recommend this dealership!!