• great place

Great place and nice cars. Martin Colvard was a down to earth guy .

Great place and nice cars. Martin Colvard was a down to earth guy .

• Cashback After Purchase!

I had a great experience with these guys. I came up from Nashville to trade in my car for an upgrade. Aston helped me out from the beginning and, since I was located so far away, he worked with me over the phone regarding the details of the vehicle I was wishing to trade in. Aston followed up with me several times after the purchase and at one point, a few weeks out, I told him that I'd found some damaged window tinting and it was really bothering me. To my astonishment he sent me $40 in the mail to have it fixed. I have never seen this level of customer care from another dealership.

• Had an outrageously great expeirence at LuxMotors!

Dan Ko treated me right when I went to purchase my Tahoe. The facility is clean, the people treat you right and the car buying process went smoothly. I recommend everybody taking a trip down to Lux Motors of Evansville you wont be disappointed.

• Had a great experience!

Dan Ko made the buying experience quick and easy. We were in and out in less than an hour and we got what we wanted at a fair price!

• Awesome place

Great place to buy from! they went above and beyond for me!

Great place to buy from! they went above and beyond for me!

• Great Sales Guys

I had a great experience with our sales guys Dan Ko and Bert Sandefur they did a great job. They weren't pushy and we had a lot of fun. We will for sure buy our next car from Lux.

• Great Cars...Great People

Great deal on my wrangler. Easy to deal with. Awesome inventory. Couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks again

• horrible customer service

while in the process of purchasing a new vehicle. I took my time or should I say wasted my time by talking to one of the salesman's from Lux motors by the name of Brennen.after 2 weeks of getting the runaround from him and never get a response and empty promises by him I have decided to go else where they have great vehicles and probably need to find new salesman