Dave Hallman Hyundai

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 297 reviews

297 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dave Hallman Hyundai from DealerRater.com

• December 31, 2014

If you are in the market for a new or used Hyundai stop in and see Jay Pamula .Not a pushy salesmen at all and everything was clear and to the point ....Top notch sales staff. Jay Pamula was very helpful, knowledgeable and easy to work with

June 14, 2018

This was one of the easiest purchases in my life. The people working there were super nice and honestly super helpful and knowledgeable. I asked so ...many questions and they gave all the answers. They didn't give me a runaround. They were very strait forward and that was great.

June 14, 2018

We had an excellent experience with this dealership in general and with Zac specifically. He was very helpful, not pushy and knowledgeable about the v...ehicles we were interested in. He was very personable and made the shopping experience easy. Andrew in finance was also very friendly and made the process very fast and easy. I would definitely recommend Hallman for car purchases.

June 13, 2018

I took my car in for service one day, only to find out it needed very expensive work done to it. It was that day I decided to lease a brand new car an...d turn over my old, rusty used car. Jay at Hallman Hyundai was so friendly and accommodating; he answered all my questions and had me in the car of my dreams in now time. If you???re looking for a shiny new Hyundai, Jay is your guy to go see!

June 9, 2018

We traveled ninety miles to purchase a new vehicle from Hallman's. There simply isn't a car salesperson as nice as Eric Johnson. So far we love our ne...w Santa Fe Sport.

June 5, 2018

I went to Hyundai late February 2018 looking for a new SUV. Zac greeted my father and I and assisted us first by seeing what I was looking for. Zac we...nt for the test drive with us and answered any questions I had at the dealership and also through email and text after leaving the dealership. Never once did I feel pressured to accept any offer or feel that they were hiding details I should know about. Zac went above and beyond to help me find a price I was able to afford on my new 2018 Tucson. This dealership overall is very accommodating, up front with you, and definitely care about their customers as well as potential buyers. I would highly recommend Zac and this dealership to anyone looking for a Hyundai vehicle.

June 4, 2018

Zac was a great dealer who really took what I needed and wanted into great consideration. He gave me a great deal and a great car to go with it. He ha...d answers for every question I, as a new buyer, had. He was friendly and personable. Just a great overall experience!!!

June 4, 2018

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Dave Hallman Hyundai. In both cases, we left with great vehicles and excellent support from the deal...ership. This time we were assisted by Zac Czerwinski. Zac was knowledgeable, polite, friendly, and efficient and stayed past the workday to help us. Zac went above and beyond to explain features about the vehicle and answer any questions we had.

June 4, 2018

I have purchased 18 Hyundai's from Hallman Hyundai over the years and have always been treated as a preferred customer. Jay Pamula and the staff go a...bove and beyond to see that my business and my needs are addressed. I always get a great price, great value on my trade-ins and exceptional service. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

June 1, 2018

Jay was very professional and went above and beyond explaining all the options available to me. He also was very knowledgeable with the different ve...hicle models available. Would recommend friends and family to go see him when it is time for a new vehicle.