Average based on 2 reviews
  • Easiest car purchase of my life!

Darin and Jeff gave me the easies, most enjoyable car buying experience of my life. They gave me the best deal around on exactly the car I was looking for. I send everyone I know there first.

• Better Experience than what I would have thought.

I purchased a 2010 Jaguar XF-R in July 2014. It was an easy and pleasant interaction. They gave me a good price on my trade in, lowered my interest rate and got me a better warranty than I had before. First impressions is its a buy here pay here car lot when you look at the building. Then you look at the cars, they were all awesome. I was set on the Jag but when I got there I almost changed my mind because of a few rare/hard to find rides. Inside it is nice, clean and makes you feel really comfortable.