Eagle Chevrolet

(5.0) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

• d smith
    April 25, 2017

The sales and service staff have always taken care of our car needs for years. they always treat us well and we trust them. thank you for taken care o...f our family

• Had a Great Leasing Experience
    March 31, 2016

The people here are friendly, responsive, professional and pleasant. Very down to earth. What a treat. Leased a Traverse, my first Chevy. Love it.

• Most Amazing Car Buying Experience Ever
    February 7, 2016

Thank you so much Eagle Chevrolet and Mike R my salesperson. I cannot say enough great things about this dealership. First of all let me say that I ha...d been in an accident the day before, so they were not dealing with someone excited to buy a new car necessarily but someone who needed to and fast. I went in with my boyfriend, but made it very clear that this was my purchase and that I was doing this all myself. In past when I went into other dealerships to buy my previous car, they ignored that comment and would focus on the man with me. Not Eagle, while they were polite to my boyfriend they paid attention to me and my wants and needs. I choose the Chevy Equinox, it is roomy and has great safety features and excellent gas mileage and cannot be beat for the price as far as makes and models go across the board. I looked up reviews of that model online and they are not lying about the legroom etc, and it is a very smooth ride. Back to the buying process, I have midrange but not excellent credit so I knew I would not get the advertised price on the car, this is not a shady business practice people they have to do what banks will let them do and I was well aware of that. For my credit score and the fact since I was not planning a purchase and thus had no money to put down I got a great deal, and a good amount of yearly miles for my lease. Also since it was a Saturday and their main finance guy was out they called him at home to get me in the car that day, I really felt they went above and beyond. They had a beautiful lounge for me to relax in while I waited for the paperwork,. And when the car was ready since it was horrible weather instead of having it detailed that day, the car guy was off they gave me a coupon to come back after the snow and yuck had cleared from the road to have it detailed which I thought was so sweet. I would highly recommend this place. The price I paid from my lease is what I am seeing being offered as the lowest for some other places on the island that have bad reputations. I also really like how respectful they were of my budget. All and all a great and reputable dealership.

• Great Shoping Experience
    June 4, 2015

The whole experience could not have been better - from walk-in to drive out. Our salesperson (Christie Fey) was excellent! We found the right car, in ...the perfect color, with a great deal (and two years of free service)! My wife and I love our 2015 Equinox and are glad we got it from Eagle Chevrolet.

• Always great service
    April 8, 2015

The service staff is friendly and very professional. They always have a smile and are very courteous when dealing with their clients. The wait for my ...service was very minimal and they were prompt in notifying me when the service was complete. The waiting room is welcoming and comfortable. The sales staff is fantastic. This is the 5th car I have bought through this dealership. I have always been treated with respect and they have always made me feel like a valued customer. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Eagle Chevrolet