Premier Hyundai of Oakland

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great experience / Great Customer Service

I have been looking for a car for a while now and because of some poor credit decisions have been unable to finance a vehicle. I have gone to many dealerships and have always left more discouraged than when I went in. That all changed when I went to Premier and dealt with Herb. I was still unable to qualify however I left with a goal, a plan and my head held high! What a great experience. Herb showed me how much I had to put away each paycheck and made me realize how quickly I can realistically acquire a car. He even sent me a follow up email thanking me for coming in! I spoke to Herb's GM Mark and even he was encouraging. When I am ready I will go back to Herb a purchase my car. I am telling everyone I know about Premier.

• Perfect Fit....Great Price.......Nice People

Had the exact Elantra looking for, set an appointment, went in and did the test drive and purchase so quickly! We were happy with the purchase and love our new Elantra! Thank You!