• Service

The dealership was able to get my vehicle in in a timely manner. They called to inform me of what was needed to be done and explained everything again when I picked up my vehicle. Friendly & knowledgeable staff.

• Service

Appointment within a week. Car finished when promised.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Appointment within a week. Car finished when promised.

• Brian Geiger car purchase

Everyone was very helpful in our purchase of a new car.

Everyone was very helpful in our purchase of a new car.

Thanks for the feedback, Brian. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Rentschler Chevrolet. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• No thankyou

Follow up on promised work lacking , I would recommend different levels of detailed work, ps; you missed vents and glove box which were cleaned out of all personal items to assist with detailing of my SUV for 2nd time.. I will continue to have Dane & his team work on my SUV, the jeep side of the business 5* - Dane is the one I trust to have my safety and interest is his priority

Hi Donna, I'm sorry you had a poor experience. Please reach out to Greg Williams at gwilliams@rentschlerauto.com or call me at 610-767-1181 if you would like to talk more.

• traverse svc

pleased, overall with their personnel. Super service at this facility.

pleased, overall with their personnel. Super service at this facility.

• Equinox

Love the car, love the dealership. It is so great to have a local dealer you can trust.

• Bought new car

The salesman was friendly and made the experience easy. There was no pressure to buy. Would definitely recommend them to our friends.

• Great Dealership

The buying experience was fantastic. This is a no pressure place. They gave me a great price for my new truck and top dollar for my trade. I have purchased many vehicles in my lifetime and the buying experience at Rentschler was quite pleasant. They have also serviced my truck several times and I got it back fixed, clean, and on time. I would recommend the to anyone and purchase from them again.

• Nice Dealership

I leased my 1st car - 2015 Chevy Cruze from this dealership and had a great experience. When I needed another car, I went back to them. Everyone was kind, patient and helpful. When I need another car, I will choose Rentschler again. I was very satisfied both times.

• Great place to do business

Have purchased three chev trucks from the dealership and had service performed when needed for about 15 years. No pressure sales staff, competitive and fair pricing, service performed as stated and in a timely fashion. Recently renovated customer lounge and showroom. There is a chevy dealership within walking distance of my house but I choose to go to Rentchlers