• Rentschler Chevrolet Slatington, PA

Recently we purchased a new car at Rentschler. We were 100% pleased with all aspects. Jerry Meletics, the salesman, went out of his way to answer all our questions, and exhibited a tremendous amount of patience, and was very knowledgeable. All the staff were very friendly and helpful.

John, we really appreciate your feedback! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

• Rentschler was awesome:)

The entire team of guys that helped in purchasing my new car after my car accident was amazing!!

Brandi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Rentschler Chevrolet! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Harry J Wynn III

Really great service. Staff is knowledgeable and explains the service needed. Very friendly atmosphere. I highly recommend this dealership.

Harry, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you again for leaving us this response!

• 2017 Chevy Cruze - Great People to Work With

No hassle, great place to buy a car from. Everyone was professional and willing to make the best deal possible. I would recommend buying a new vehicle from Rentschler.

Justin And Kristin, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

• Many bad experiences with sales and repair.

I would write something here but it would take to long.

I would write something here but it would take to long.

• Service

Thanks for the feedback Tara. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Rentschler Chevrolet.

The dealership was able to get my vehicle in in a timely manner. They called to inform me of what was needed to be done and explained everything again when I picked up my vehicle. Friendly & knowledgeable staff.

• Service

Appointment within a week. Car finished when promised.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Appointment within a week. Car finished when promised.

• Brian Geiger car purchase

Everyone was very helpful in our purchase of a new car.

Everyone was very helpful in our purchase of a new car.

Thanks for the feedback, Brian. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Rentschler Chevrolet. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• No thankyou

Follow up on promised work lacking , I would recommend different levels of detailed work, ps; you missed vents and glove box which were cleaned out of all personal items to assist with detailing of my SUV for 2nd time.. I will continue to have Dane & his team work on my SUV, the jeep side of the business 5* - Dane is the one I trust to have my safety and interest is his priority

Hi Donna, I'm sorry you had a poor experience. Please reach out to Greg Williams at gwilliams@rentschlerauto.com or call me at 610-767-1181 if you would like to talk more.

• traverse svc

pleased, overall with their personnel. Super service at this facility.

Thank you James. See you next time!

pleased, overall with their personnel. Super service at this facility.

Thank you James. See you next time!