• Car repair

The customer service at JD Byrider are excellent Bob in the garage is awesome the secretary is awesome it's just an awesome place to go to get a car and get it fixed

• Amazing company !

Entire staff is absolutely amazing ! Service department always goes above and beyond to make sure my car is fixed & safe for myself & 2 children. Bob & Debbie are very informative & are sure to keep me up to date with everything they find when it's time to be serviced. Paul made the buying process a breeze for a first time car buyer & I still feel like I can go to him with any questions that may arise. Overall an amazing company !!

• The lady in the shop is simply amazing and kind

Cars are too expensive what the new staff is very nice to deal with

Cars are too expensive what the new staff is very nice to deal with

• Fantastic customer service

Adam does everything he can for his customers. Goes above and beyond. Excellent service. 100% recommend.

• For Paul & Steve

Paul and Steve are really helpful! I would recommend them for anyone looking to buy a car. My experience was great! Paul and Steve answered all of my questions! Thank you for making this experience great..

• steve arens is the man

steve was the best sales man i ever dealt with i would recommend him to anyone if you need a vehicle with low money down and good payment he is the guy to see

• Brandy was great

Brandy was great and helpful will definitely be buying my next car off her!!! Very friendly

• Brandy was great

She was great with me. She is a great worker and very friendly

She was great with me. She is a great worker and very friendly

• Review brosive

This site helped me a lot the prices are affordable and the service is great ti if recommended this car dealer ship to anyone

• I love steve a

My family bought cars from steve when he worked at other dealership ad I needed h and steve got me into a vehicle with little money down I will alwyas buy a car from steve he is the best sales person in NEPA