• Fantastic customer service

Adam does everything he can for his customers. Goes above and beyond. Excellent service. 100% recommend.

• For Paul & Steve

Paul and Steve are really helpful! I would recommend them for anyone looking to buy a car. My experience was great! Paul and Steve answered all of my questions! Thank you for making this experience great..

• steve arens is the man

steve was the best sales man i ever dealt with i would recommend him to anyone if you need a vehicle with low money down and good payment he is the guy to see

• Brandy was great

Brandy was great and helpful will definitely be buying my next car off her!!! Very friendly

• Brandy was great

She was great with me. She is a great worker and very friendly

She was great with me. She is a great worker and very friendly

• Review brosive

This site helped me a lot the prices are affordable and the service is great ti if recommended this car dealer ship to anyone

• I love steve a

My family bought cars from steve when he worked at other dealership ad I needed h and steve got me into a vehicle with little money down I will alwyas buy a car from steve he is the best sales person in NEPA

• Steve was great

Steve was great to work with. He answered all my question and any concerns I had.

• Thanks to Steve for helping my family and I out.

Steve Arens has helped us out tremendously, my family and I now get to leave with a 2012 amazing car. The process didn't take as long as I thought it would. The whole process was easy and very understandable. He answered all the questions that I have asked.

• Christopher

I did not purchase a car but the facilities were extremely nice and everyone was friendly.