(4.3) 33 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.3
33 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Alan Webb Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com
  • Simple surprise
    February 16, 2018

My mother always goes through Michael to get any vehicles. They worked together for weeks to find the perfect car for me and surprise me. He made it c...ompletely easy and he is so caring. I felt like a member of the family coming to this location. I always dread going to a place for a car but not here. Michael even went a step further and provided a booster seat for my son that matched the car I got. He always goes beyond just normal customer service. I recommended this location and Michael to anyone and everyone looking for a new car.

Alan Webb Mitsubishi

Hi KeriLove, those are our sentiments about Tower exactly. He always goes above and beyond for customers. I'm so happy he was able to assist you with ...your purchase. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and thank you for being a part of the Alan Webb family!

• Buying Car Experience
    February 15, 2018

Michael Tower was amazing. Found the exact car, with low miles and the experience was awesome. If you need a car highly recommend going to seee Michae...l.

Alan Webb Mitsubishi

HI Kimerie!! Thank you for sharing your story!!! We love Tower as well, he cares so much for his clients. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to e...arn your business and thank you for being a part of the Alan Webb family!

• Awesome salesman
    February 15, 2018

Awesome salesman Micheal T will be back. See them in a yr or so. We want a new outlander but waiting for a lil bit

Alan Webb Mitsubishi

HI there! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us! Tower is a wonder member of our team and we're so happy to have him with us!! Thank you fo...r the opportunity to earn your business and thank you for being a part of the Alan Webb family!

• Truck purchase and truck repair
    February 8, 2018

Excellent service and customer service. I bought my truck here at this dealership. My purchase was smooth and very pleasant. I always have my trucks s...erviced here too. A+ rating in my book. I am highly recommending this dealership for any needs.

Alan Webb Mitsubishi

Hi Margaret!! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us!! Tony is such a dedicated employee, we're so lucky to have him with us! Thank your for... the opportunity to earn your business and thank you for being a part of the Alan Webb family!

• The Best Dealers Overcome Trouble
    February 4, 2018

To be clear, at first, I had very poor experiences with Alan Webb. Since then Jim S has taken over as manager and he has proven that he is motivated t...o make that a great dealership. Some of the sales staff showed some unprofessionalism and poor customer service. When Jim found out he went above and beyond to make it right and hooked me up with a salesperson he had confidence in. The result was the single best car buying experience I have ever had. As long as they stay on track, I am a lifetime fan!

Alan Webb Mitsubishi

I'm so glad to hear things were turned around! We're all human and sometimes we make mistakes but the effort we put in to making it right counts for a... lot. Congrats on your new Mirage and welcome to the Alan Webb family!

• Best Car Buying Experience Ever
    January 24, 2018

This was hands down the best car buying experience I've ever had! I've gone thru 15 cars starting at the age of 17, and dealt with over a dozen dealer...ships. Not that any of those were awful, (except for 1. But it was many years ago, so I won't say a name.) First of all, I didn't feel like I was in a zombie apocalypse movie by being surrounded by 52 sales people. I was actually able to park my car, get my toddler out of the back seat, get her toys, and then walk up to the front door before a sales person greeted me. This was a HUGE plus to begin with! I think it's incredibly rude when you go to a dealership, and are immediately surrounded by salespeople all but jumping through your window. I talked to Michael Tower, and he was absolutely incredible! We figured out the type of car I needed, and we were able to work with a good down payment because of the rebate they had. The manager, Kurt Reider, was amazing! We were all able to agree on a price, and monthly payment with no hassle whatsoever. The finance manager, Herman Mora, made the paperwork go by so quick, I was in and out in no time at all. Most of all, they were all very sweet to my 3 year old daughter. She loves to meet new people (she knows not to talk to strangers - have to say that nowadays, before someone flips out on me). They all included her whenever they were talking to me about the car, and because she also loves to talk - a lot - they were very patient, and kind - even when a Barbie was being forced in their face. I will definitely go back there when I upgrade to a truck next year, for another smooth purchase. They understand what a big purchase you're making, and treat you with TRUE respect. Not that fake "respect" you get from other dealerships. If a sales person says " I respect you for _____" then they don't. They shouldn't have to tell you that, or "trust me". Alan Webb Mitsubishi is a great example of a trustworthy dealership. It was the most amazing car buying experience I've ever had, and like I said - I've dealt with over a dozen dealerships!

Alan Webb Mitsubishi

Heather you are a total rockstar at the Mitsu store! We love serving you and can't waiting to see you again! Thank you for being a part of the Alan We...bb family! Here's to many more wonderful years!!!

• We bought a car.
    January 18, 2018

we were treated well. We had a good time. They were fair. We bought a car and it was great. I am filling out a review.

Alan Webb Mitsubishi

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to share your story!! We value your business and hope to see you again for service! Thank you for being a part of th...e Alan Webb family!

• Impressed with the service.
    January 12, 2018

I recently started my search for a new vehicle, and after calling several dealerships, I came upon my vehicle of choice at Alan Webb. My initial conta...ct was Brittany, who was very helpful and demonstrated a can do attitude when answering my questions. Really, it was that which got me through the door, and in concert with James (totally folksy and handled my purchase like a pro) and Hector (who worked to get me the best rate possible on my loan and made me laugh in the process), they made this process easy and smooth. Much appreciated!

Alan Webb Mitsubishi

Hi Geoff! Stories like these are what it's all about. Thank you for sharing with us, it's great to have that confirmation of a job well done. Thank yo...u for being a part of the Alan Webb family! We hope to see you again for all you servicing needs!

• Very costumer oriented
    January 12, 2018

Everyone was supper friendly and personable. This was my first time buying a new car and they were sure to take there time explaining everything to me.... Britni has done a great job staying in tough and helping me with all my questions after the fact. I was very nervous to start but this has been an amazing experience,

Alan Webb Mitsubishi

Hi Jrholden! Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us! Both Britini and Devon are awesome customer service professionals, I'm so... happy to hear they provided a truly exceptional experience for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future for all your service needs!

• The Go To Service Center
    January 5, 2018

Tony Custodil ~ Service manager was awesome! After servicing both our Mitsubishi Mirage he had them both washed inside and out. Nice guy and will take... care of you.

Alan Webb Mitsubishi

HI Gary & Kathleen! Thank you for taking the time to share your story! Tony is a valued member of our team. He knows his way around the service bay an...d provides a high standard of customer service to every customer he meets. Thank you for coming to see us and thank you for being a part of the Alan Webb family!

3608a NE Auto Mall Dr Vancouver, WA 98662