This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• 2010 BMW 335i

I've been so lucky to find this guy Amazing car, very clean and great condition and Zod gave me a really good deal on that will back again

• Good car

I bought a 2006 Mazda 3 it was one owner and really good car I toke it to Mazda dealer and everything was fine as zodiac said no engine, transmission or major problems Just some minor cosmetic and really happy because I got it $11 less

• Everything Excellent

Thank You So Much Tina For Share Your Experience We Look Forward To See You Again Here

The experience could not have been better. Zaad is a great guy and we're very happy with the great service and his excellent customer services skills. He took the time to answer every question we had, made us feel he really cared about us and about our needs. We're very happy with our car and a very big reason for this was Zaad. Keep up the great work!

• Got 2007 Cadillac CTS For $2000 Less

I Had a great experience with the service and everything went perfect

I Had a great experience with the service and everything went perfect

• 1996 Caddillac Deville Great Condition

Got a great 96 caddy Low miles Great service Will recommend U.S. Auto Financial to everyone

• 1996 Caddillac Deville Great Condition

Hi Cesar Will Call You If I Get Other In Same Condition, I Know You Love Those Cadillacs

Thanks For Share Your Experience That Was Very Nice To Deal With You

Thanks For Share Your Experience That Was Very Nice To Deal With You

• GREAT EXPERIENCE AT THIS DEALERSHIP

Got a 2002 Accord in really great shape and saved a lot of money I'll buy here again

Hi James Thanks Buddy, Thanks For Your Feedback My Friend

Hi James Thanks Buddy, Thanks For Your Feedback My Friend

• Great deal I founded in town

Hi Dear Alex Love To DO Business With Great Professional And Knowledgeable People Like You Thanks

bought my Jaguar from U.S. Auto Financial Month ago loved the customer service, the person who I made the deal was very professional and knowledged love my car and definitely recommend U.S. Auto Financial to whoever looking for a great deal and good customer service

• Perfect place

Hey Bernardo You Are The Best

Bought a BMW 5-Series From the moment I walked into the dealership I was treated with the utmost courtesy and respect The salesperson (ZAAD) was professional and took the time to explain the car I was interested in and to show me all cars available on the lot Zaad promptly answered all emails and made sure my purchase met my expectations Definitely recommend this place to everyone

Hey Bernardo You Are The Best