Naples Mazda

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

31 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Naples Mazda from DealerRater.com

March 8, 2018

I would NOT recommend Naples Mazda to anyone! They're the most dishonest, deceitful dealership that operates using LOTS of "bait and switch" business... practices! BEWARE of the service department too. Worst dealership!!!!!! SLICK and DISHONEST!!!

January 23, 2018

I own 3 Mazda's and have brought them to Naples Mazda for service since I moved here. The service is slow, no one ever answers the phone when you nee...d to make an appointment, if you leave a message they don't call you back. If you ask to speak to a manager they hang up, I will not be going back nor will I buy another Mazda or let anyone in my family buy one again.

David, it is unfortunate to hear we did not meet your expectations in our service department. We strive to provide great customer service to everyone,... Please give me a call at 239-594-2100 ext 3775 to discuss this matter in greater detail, and come to a solution together. We want to make things right with you. Thanks, Chris Rothermel Service Director

January 21, 2018

Purchased a like new used vehicle from this dealership. Can not say enough about the dealership employee team. Great staff and friendly no pressure at...titude. They answered every single question honestly, including a follow-up after sale question by phone. Would definitely utilize this auto dealership in the future if I am looking for another purchase. Thanks again for the friendly and warm experience.

January 11, 2018

Immediate response on Chat. Was willing to help with my questions in a respectful manner and helpful. Chat is a great way to communicate. You Rock All...ison!

Allison Brewer

Business Development Representative

December 31, 2017

Awesome sales experience from start to purchase for my daughter.. Highly recommend Naples Mazda and Jim Lazor, thank you. Will do business again in th...e future!

December 27, 2017

The entire sales team, including the manager, Dan were great to work with. They made the process very clear and were ready to help me in any way poss...ible! Not to mention, the entire process was extremely quick comparative to past experiences at other dealerships. GREAT TEAM!

November 2, 2017

We had a great experience working with Dave Kruse at Naples Mazda in Florida. Dave helped us buy a new car for my niece who moved to the area. I am lo...cated on the West coast and they made the process as easy as possible. Dave is so knowledgeable and was incredibly helpful. Most importantly, he was extremely responsive and always had answers for us. He was quick and got back to us with concrete numbers when other dealers were not easy to work with remotely. We were able to have everything ready to go upon our arrival to Florida. Thank you for everything!

September 4, 2017

Nice atmosphere. Friendly and knowledgeable group of people. My husband and I stopped to compare the quality and price to other dealerships. The s...alesman showed us all the option we had to choose from and we fell in love with the new mazda 3. From the salesman to the sales manager, they exceeded our expectations and we felt very comfortable making our purchase. Thank you!!!!

August 31, 2017

Gracious, friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, patient, enthusiastic, professional all describe staff and my experience in buying my car at Naples Mazda.... Second car from this dealership. Service Department great, as well.

August 29, 2017

This is the 2nd car I have purchased with Tom Jahn. He is honest and fair. If you are looking for a Mazda, Jeep or Dodge and want a no pressure, low... stress experience go see Tom today!

Naples Mazda