• Exceptional Service

Wow! Thanks so much for your gracious comments. We appreciate your business and will be here to serve you throughout the ownership of your vehicle.

This dealership is exceptional. Everyone we dealt with there were wonderful people. Our salesman Scott was awesome as well. If you need a vehicle this is the place to go. They all went above and beyond to put us in the vehicle of our choice. I will definitely be a returning customer and highly recommend anyone to choose these guys!

• Can't beat the sales department here!

The sales department did everything they could to make my trade and payments work for me and I left with the truck I wanted and needed. If your in the market they will make a deal that works for you. Very friendly and low pressure. Will buy again when it's time!

• Great service

Brandon Roussell was a pleasure to work with!! Will definitely contact him and the team at mtn view cdj for our next vehicle

• Great Buying Experience!

Ed Parker was a great salesperson! He was very helpful but never pushy in any way. Everything about my experience was positive, and I found everyone at the dealership to be friendly. The sale closed fast and the car was cleaned, filled with fuel, and ready to drive away before all of the paperwork was completed.

• jason stephens is great to work with

great group jason stephens is great to work with the sales group was also great

great group jason stephens is great to work with the sales group was also great

• Couldn't be any Happier!!

Everything was excellant from the moment we drove on the lot!! Excellant dealer to do business with

• Great Dealership and Personnel

This dealership and their employees appreciate their customers . They show it in everything that they do. They have always went out of their way to help me and meet my needs. They appreciate my business and they will always get it

• Great Buying Experience

My sales person, Edward Parker, was great. He is enthusiastic and very knowledgeable about the products. He went over and above especially when he personally came and picked up the 2nd vehicle I was trading in. This saved me a lot of time since I live 30 miles from the dealership. My brother recommended Edward and the dealership. I will also recommend them to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

• THE BEST OUT THERE...

The best auto buying experience that I have ever had. Everything was quick and efficient. Ed Parker went above and beyond for us. Thank you Mountain View.

• Amazing service

It was very fast service and everyone was very friendly. Didn't wait long at all even though I left my vehicle.