4.2
  • Captive Sport

My experiences was great. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.

• Corvette

They treated me great I was looking for a new corvette I traded my 2013 grand sport 4lt in on a new 2016 Z06 3lz

• Service

Everyone was nice. Great customer service. Only thing I didn't like was that I had def fluid apparently spilled over when it was added and wasn't cleaned up. Was all over the battery and cables and on things around the fill cap

• Chevrolet

Everyone was very friendly. Quick service with a smile

Everyone was very friendly. Quick service with a smile

• Purchase 2015 Sonic

I found them to be very helpful and great place to purchase. They tie me up for hours. I found what I wanted and what out in an hour.

Dear Preston, Thanks so much for the great review. We really appreciate it! Please let us know how we can assist you in the future, and please don't forget about the GM Survey. Sincerely, Joey Jackson Internet Sales Manager

• Stay Away

My husband and I were treated horribly after making a purchase with this company. We called with a question about the spare key. Our phone call was not returned. We stopped by since we were out to ask in person. Our sales lady greeted us with a horrible attitude. The sales manager came in because she went to get him as if we were the problem! He could of stayed wherever he was because the sales woman continued her irrational behavior. She began shaking her finger at my face as if I were child. I asked for her to be removed from the area. I have never been so disrespected by a company in my life! The price may have been somewhat fair but it was not worth being treated horribly by the staff. By the way, the sales manager suggested turning the car in for a full refund instead offering to pay for a spare key after our treatment.

My name is Joe Alvarez and I am the new managing partner at the new Chevrolet of Spartanburg. I apologize for the way you were treated at our dealership. We would love to try and make it up to you in any way possible. We are now under new management and working hard to improve our staff. Please give me a call personally so I can help you out. 864-582-9090! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Excellent Quick Buying Experience

Thanks! We appreciate the great review. -Caleb

I was able to go in and pick out my new Tahoe and get my price, payment and trade value in less than 30 minutes! It was so easy! Thanks to Steven for his help

Thanks! We appreciate the great review. -Caleb