Chevrolet of Spartanburg

22 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 21, 2015

My husband and I were treated horribly after making a purchase with this company. We called with a question about the spare key. Our phone call was not... returned. We stopped by since we were out to ask in person. Our sales lady greeted us with a horrible attitude. The sales manager came in because she went to get him as if we were the problem! He could of stayed wherever he was because the sales woman continued her irrational behavior. She began shaking her finger at my face as if I were child. I asked for her to be removed from the area. I have never been so disrespected by a company in my life! The price may have been somewhat fair but it was not worth being treated horribly by the staff. By the way, the sales manager suggested turning the car in for a full refund instead offering to pay for a spare key after our treatment.

My name is Joe Alvarez and I am the new managing partner at the new Chevrolet of Spartanburg. I apologize for the way you were treated at our dealersh...ip. We would love to try and make it up to you in any way possible. We are now under new management and working hard to improve our staff. Please give me a call personally so I can help you out. 864-582-9090! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

April 29, 2015

I was able to go in and pick out my new Tahoe and get my price, payment and trade value in less than 30 minutes! It was so easy! Thanks to Steven for his... help

Thanks! We appreciate the great review. -Caleb